MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Vladimir Guerrero Jr. and the Toronto Blue Jays play the Cleveland Guardians (with Logan Allen on the mound) at Progressive Field. First pitch is at 7:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Props
- Day: Wednesday, August 9, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -108)
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Stats
- Guerrero is batting .265 this season with a team-high 18 home runs and 69 RBI.
- Guerrero is 41st in homers and 24th in RBI among all batters this season.
- In 70.3% of his 111 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 31 multi-hit games.
- He has hit a home run in 16.2% of his games this year, including 3.7% of his chances at the plate.
- Guerrero has tallied an RBI in 47 games this year (42.3%), including 15 games with more than one RBI (13.5%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Guardians Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The eight K/9 rate compiled by the Guardians pitching staff ranks 27th in the majors.
- At 3.81, the Guardians have the fifth-ranked team ERA in MLB.
- The Guardians have surrendered the second-fewest homers in the majors (116 total, one per game).
- The Guardians’ Allen (5-4) will make his 17th start of the season.
- The 24-year-old has pitched in 16 games this season with an ERA of 3.65, a 2.66 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.367.
Guerrero’s recent games
- at Guardians on August 7: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Red Sox on August 5: 0-for-5
- at Red Sox on August 4: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Orioles on August 3: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Orioles on August 2: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Orioles on August 1: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Orioles on July 31: 0-for-2, 2 BB
- vs. Angels on July 30: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Angels on July 29: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Angels on July 28: 0-for-3, 1 BB