MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. and the Toronto Blue Jays will match up against starting pitcher Joe Musgrove and the San Diego Padres at Rogers Centre on Tuesday at 7:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Props
- Day: Tuesday, July 18, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: SNET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -108)
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Stats
- Guerrero leads Toronto in runs batted in (60) this season. He’s batting .274 while slugging .449.
- Guerrero is 53rd in home runs and 14th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Among the qualifying hitters, he ranks 43rd in batting average, 45th in on-base percentage, and 61st in slugging.
- In 72.5% of his 91 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 26 multi-hit games.
- In 14 games this year, he has gone deep (15.4% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.5% of his plate appearances.
- In 44.0% of his games this year, Guerrero has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 14.3% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Padres Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Padres pitching staff is 13th in MLB with a K/9 of 8.8.
- The Padres’ 3.88 team ERA ranks eighth in the majors.
- Padres hurlers have combined to rank 11th in baseball in home runs allowed (104 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Padres will hand the ball to Musgrove (8-2) for his 15th start of the season.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 3.29, 9 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .248 in 14 games this season.
Guerrero’s recent games
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 16: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 15: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 14: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- at Tigers on July 9: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- at Tigers on July 8: 0-for-4
- at Tigers on July 7: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 RBI
- at White Sox on July 6: 2-for-5, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at White Sox on July 6: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 3 K
- at White Sox on July 4: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Red Sox on July 2: 0-for-3, 1 BB, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!