MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. will be matching up with starting pitcher Pablo Lopez on Tuesday (at 4:38 PM ET) when the Toronto Blue Jays take on the Minnesota Twins at Target Field.
Game Info and Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 4:38 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +125)
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Stats
- Guerrero leads Toronto in home runs with 26 and runs batted in with 94.
- Guerrero is 38th in homers and 35th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Among qualified hitters, his batting average ranks 58th, his on-base percentage ranks 44th, and he is 66th in the league in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 69.9% of his 156 games this season, collecting more than one hit in 27.6% of them.
- Looking at the 156 games he has played this season, he’s hit a long ball in 25 of them (16.0%), and in 3.8% of his plate appearances.
- Guerrero has tallied an RBI in 63 games this season (40.4%), including 23 games with more than one RBI (14.7%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Twins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.7 K/9 rate compiled by the Twins pitching staff leads MLB.
- The Twins’ 3.87 team ERA ranks fifth in the majors.
- Twins pitchers have allowed 194 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 15th in baseball.
- The Twins will send Lopez (11-8) to the mound for his 33rd start this season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 27-year-old ranks 22nd in ERA (3.71), 16th in WHIP (1.155), and fifth in K/9 (10.9).
Guerrero’s recent games
- vs. Rays on September 30: 0-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Rays on September 29: 3-for-4, 3 R, 1 BB
- vs. Yankees on September 28: 1-for-5, 3 K
- vs. Yankees on September 27: 0-for-3
- vs. Yankees on September 26: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Rays on September 24: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 HR, 2 RBI
- at Rays on September 23: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- at Rays on September 22: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 BB
- at Yankees on September 21: 0-for-1, 1 RBI
- at Yankees on September 19: 0-for-5
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!