MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Wade Meckler and the San Francisco Giants face the Philadelphia Phillies (with Taijuan Walker on the mound) at Citizens Bank Park. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Wade Meckler Props
- Day: Tuesday, August 22, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-PH
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +850)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -161)
Wade Meckler Stats
- Meckler has collected three hits this season and has an OBP of .217. He’s slugging .143 on the year.
- He has recorded a hit in two of seven games this season, with multiple base knocks in one of those games.
- In seven games played this year, he has not gone deep.
- Meckler has zero RBI this year.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Phillies’ 8.9 K/9 rate ranks 12th in MLB.
- At 4.00, the Phillies have the 10th-ranked team ERA in baseball.
- Phillies pitchers have surrendered 141 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game, ranking them 13th in baseball.
- The Phillies will send Walker (13-5) to the mound for his 25th start this season.
- The 31-year-old ranks 36th in ERA (4.10), 40th in WHIP (1.284), and 50th in K/9 (7.2) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Meckler’s recent games against Phillies
- at Phillies on August 21: 0-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!