MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Wander Franco and the Tampa Bay Rays take on the Atlanta Braves (with Charlie Morton on the mound). First pitch at Tropicana Field is scheduled for 6:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Wander Franco Props
- Day: Friday, July 7, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +700)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Wander Franco Stats
- Franco has 94 hits and an OBP of .342 to go with a slugging percentage of .462 this season.
- He ranks 22nd in batting average, 52nd in on base percentage, and 52nd in slugging in MLB play.
- In 58 of 83 games this season (69.9%), he has recorded a hit. In 28 of those games, he had more than one hit (33.7%).
- Looking at the 83 games he has played this season, he’s hit a long ball in 10 of them (12.0%), and in 2.7% of his plate appearances.
- Franco has produced an RBI in 30 games this year (36.1%), including 11 multi-RBI outings (13.3%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Braves has delivered a 9.5 K/9 rate, which ranks fifth-best in baseball.
- The Braves own a 3.64 team ERA that ranks third across all pitching staffs in baseball.
- The Braves have surrendered the seventh-fewest homers in the majors (90 total, one per game).
- Morton (8-6) will take to the mound for the Braves and make his 17th start of the season.
- The 39-year-old ranks 28th in ERA (3.57), 58th in WHIP (1.445), and 12th in K/9 (10.4) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Franco’s recent games
- vs. Phillies on July 6: 1-for-5, 1 SB
- vs. Phillies on July 5: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Phillies on July 4: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 SB
- at Mariners on July 2: 0-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Mariners on July 1: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Mariners on June 30: 2-for-6, 2 R, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
- at Diamondbacks on June 29: 2-for-5, 1 R, 2 RBI
- at Diamondbacks on June 28: 1-for-4, 1 R
- at Diamondbacks on June 27: 0-for-4
- vs. Royals on June 25: 0-for-3, 1 BB, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!