MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Wander Franco and the Tampa Bay Rays take on the Cleveland Guardians (with Xzavion Curry on the hill). First pitch at Tropicana Field is scheduled for 6:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Wander Franco Props
- Day: Friday, August 11, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -333)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +100)
Wander Franco Stats
- Franco has collected 121 hits this season and has an OBP of .343. He’s slugging .471 on the year.
- He currently ranks 29th in batting average, 51st in on base percentage, and 38th in slugging among qualifying hitters.
- Franco enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s hitting .600 over the course of his last outings with two homers.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 68.2% of his games this season (75 of 110), picking up multiple hits 35 times (31.8%).
- In 16 games this year, he has hit a long ball (14.5% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.3% of his plate appearances.
- Franco has picked up an RBI in 38 games this year (34.5%), including more than one RBI in 12.7% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on four occasions..
Guardians Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Guardians staff is 26th in the majors with a K/9 rate of 8.1.
- At 3.78, the Guardians have the third-ranked team ERA in MLB.
- Guardians pitchers have been tagged for the second-fewest home runs in baseball (117 total, one per game).
- Curry (3-1) will take the mound for the Guardians, his fifth start of the season.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in 29 games this season with a 2.95 ERA, 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .236.
Franco’s recent games
- vs. Cardinals on August 10: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI
- vs. Cardinals on August 9: 3-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Cardinals on August 8: 1-for-4, 1 R
- at Tigers on August 6: 3-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- at Tigers on August 5: 3-for-4, 1 BB
- at Tigers on August 4: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Yankees on August 2: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Yankees on August 1: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Yankees on July 31: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- at Astros on July 30: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!