MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Wander Franco and the Tampa Bay Rays play the New York Yankees (with Carlos Rodon on the mound) at Yankee Stadium. First pitch is at 7:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Wander Franco Props
- Day: Tuesday, August 1, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +110)
Wander Franco Stats
- Franco has collected 107 hits this season and has an OBP of .332. He’s slugging .446 on the year.
- He currently ranks 49th in batting average, 68th in on base percentage, and 60th in slugging among qualified batters.
- Franco has a batting average of .316 with two homers during his last games and is on a four-game hit streak.
- He has picked up a hit in 68 of 102 games this year, including multiple hits in 31 contests.
- Looking at the 102 games he has played this season, he’s homered in 13 of them (12.7%), and in 2.9% of his plate appearances.
- In 33.3% of his games this year, Franco has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 11.8% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Yankees Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Yankees’ 8.9 K/9 rate ranks 13th in the majors.
- At 3.92, the Yankees have the ninth-ranked team ERA in MLB.
- Yankees hurlers have combined to rank 19th in baseball in home runs allowed (129 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Yankees will send Rodon (1-3) to the mound for his fifth start this season.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in four games this season with an ERA of 5.75, a 1.25 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.377.
Franco’s recent games
- at Yankees on July 31: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- at Astros on July 30: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 BB
- at Astros on July 29: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Astros on July 28: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 BB
- vs. Marlins on July 26: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Marlins on July 25: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Orioles on July 23: 0-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Orioles on July 22: 1-for-4, 3 RBI
- vs. Orioles on July 21: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Orioles on July 20: 2-for-5, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!