MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Toronto Blue Jays, including Whit Merrifield, will take on Tommy Henry and the Arizona Diamondbacks on July 16 at 1:37 PM ET at Rogers Centre.
Game Info and Whit Merrifield Props
- Day: Sunday, July 16, 2023
- Time: 1:37 PM ET
- TV Channel: SNET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -333)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +650)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +100)
Whit Merrifield Stats
- Merrifield has collected 90 hits this season and has an OBP of .345. He’s slugging .405 on the year.
- Among qualified batters, his batting average ranks 14th, his on-base percentage ranks 46th, and he is 99th in the league in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 62 of 84 games this year, including multiple hits in 24 contests.
- Looking at the 84 games he has played this year, he’s hit a home run in five of them (6.0%), and in 1.8% of his plate appearances.
- Merrifield has tallied an RBI in 25 games this year (29.8%), including 13 games with more than one RBI (15.5%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
Diamondbacks Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Diamondbacks staff has put up a 8.4 K/9, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks’ 4.40 team ERA ranks 19th in MLB.
- Diamondbacks hurlers have combined to rank 16th in baseball in home runs allowed (106 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Henry (5-1) for his 14th start of the season.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in 14 games this season with a 3.75 ERA, 6.2 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .246.
Merrifield’s recent games
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 15: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 14: 2-for-5, 1 R, 2 RBI
- at Tigers on July 9: 2-for-5
- at Tigers on July 8: 0-for-2, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Tigers on July 7: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI
- at White Sox on July 6: 2-for-4, 2 R, 2 HR, 2 RBI
- at White Sox on July 6: 0-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- at White Sox on July 4: 2-for-4, 2 RBI, 2 K, 1 SB
- vs. Red Sox on July 2: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Red Sox on June 30: 0-for-2, 2 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!