MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
|White Sox||-1.5 (+185)||O 9 (-114)||-109|
|Orioles||+1.5 (-222)||U 9 (-106)||-109|
|Pitching Probables: CHW: Kopech (R) BAL: Gibson (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on White Sox vs. Orioles, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Chicago White Sox (5-9) host the Baltimore Orioles (8-6) on Saturday at 2:10 PM ET(broadcast on NBCS-CHI). Oddsmakers have opted not to choose a favorite on the moneyline for the contest, installing pick ’em odds, instead. Michael Kopech will get the ball for Chicago while Baltimore will counter with Kyle Gibson.
White Sox vs. Orioles 2023 Key Stats
- The White Sox rank 15th in runs scored with 63, 4.5 per game.
- The White Sox are 21st in MLB action with 14 home runs. They average 1.0 per game.
- Chicago’s .259 batting average is ninth-best in the majors.
- The White Sox rank 21st in baseball with a .313 on-base percentage.
- Chicago is 14th in baseball, slugging .409.
- The Orioles are among the highest scoring teams in the league, ranking third with 80 total runs this season.
- Baltimore ranks sixth in Major League Baseball with 20 home runs.
- The Orioles’ .253 batting average ranks 11th in the league this season.
- Baltimore is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking eighth with an OBP of .343.
- Fueled by 50 extra-base hits, the Orioles rank fifth in MLB with a .447 slugging percentage this season.
White Sox vs. Orioles Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The White Sox have been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- Chicago has played as moneyline favorites of -109 or shorter in only one game this season, which it lost.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the White Sox a 52.2% chance to win.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by oddsmakers four times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in two of those games (2-2-0).
- The White Sox have covered only 25% of their games this season, going 1-3-0 against the spread.
- The Orioles will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Baltimore has not been a bigger underdog this season than the -109 moneyline set for this game.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Orioles have a 52.2% chance to win.
- Baltimore’s games have gone over the total this season in all four of its opportunities.
- The Orioles are 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
|Michael Kopech (CHW)||Pitcher||Kyle Gibson (BAL)|
|0 – 2||W/L||3 – 0|
White Sox Key Hitters
- Luis Robert leads Chicago in home runs with five, runs batted in with 11 and his batting average of .316 is also best on his team.
- Robert ranks fifth in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 24th in RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn has 12 hits and an OBP of .404 to go with a slugging percentage of .391 this season.
- Vaughn ranks 246th in homers and 40th in RBI this year.
- Andrew Benintendi has collected 14 base hits, an OBP of .316 and a slugging percentage of .302 this season.
- Benintendi will look to add one more to his four-game hit streak. In his last five games, he has a batting average of .211.
- Oscar Colas is batting .256 with an OBP of .319 and a slugging percentage of .349 this season.
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman leads the Orioles with a .377 batting average.
- Rutschman ranks 11th in home runs and 16th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Rutschman has hit safely in eight games in a row. In his last 10 games he is hitting .382 with two doubles, three home runs, 12 walks and eight RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle has hit six home runs with 19 runs batted in. Both lead his team.
- Mountcastle ranks first in home runs and first in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Mountcastle takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .286 with four home runs and 12 RBI.
- Austin Hays has six doubles, three home runs and three walks while batting .333.
- Hays brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .476 with three doubles, two home runs, a walk and three RBI.
- Jorge Mateo is batting .306 with two doubles, two home runs and four walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!