MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Will Smith and the Los Angeles Dodgers will take on starter Jesus Luzardo and the Miami Marlins on Tuesday at 6:40 PM ET at LoanDepot park.
Game Info and Will Smith Props
- Day: Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +130)
Will Smith Stats
- Smith is batting .273 with an OBP of .367 and a slugging percentage of .457 this season.
- His batting average ranks 39th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 19th, and he is 56th in the league in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 65.4% of his 107 games this year, collecting at least two hits in 29.0% of them.
- In 15.9% of his games this season, he has hit a home run. He’s cleared the fence in 3.6% of his trips to the plate.
- In 43.0% of his contests this season, Smith has driven in at least one run. In 16 of those games (15.0%) he collected two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in three games.
Marlins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.4 K/9 rate put together by the Marlins pitching staff ranks second in baseball.
- The Marlins sport a 4.18 team ERA that ranks 16th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Marlins pitchers have given up 161 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game, ranking them 12th in the league.
- The Marlins’ Luzardo (9-8) will make his 28th start of the season.
- The 25-year-old’s 3.80 ERA ranks 31st, 1.225 WHIP ranks 29th, and 10.5 K/9 ranks seventh among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Smith’s recent games
- vs. Braves on September 3: 2-for-4
- vs. Braves on September 2: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Braves on September 1: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Braves on August 31: 2-for-5, 2 K
- vs. Diamondbacks on August 29: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- vs. Diamondbacks on August 28: 2-for-5, 1 R
- at Red Sox on August 26: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Red Sox on August 25: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Guardians on August 24: 0-for-4, 1 RBI
- at Guardians on August 22: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI