MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
William Contreras is riding an 11-game hitting streak as the Milwaukee Brewers take on starting pitcher Edward Cabrera and the Miami Marlins on Sunday at 1:40 PM ET.
Game Info and William Contreras Props
- Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL
William Contreras Stats
- Contreras leads Milwaukee in batting with a .286 average while slugging 17 homers and driving in 76 runs.
- Among qualified batters, his batting average ranks 14th, his on-base percentage ranks 19th, and he is 55th in the league in slugging.
- Contreras enters this game on a 11-game hit streak. He’s hitting .350 over the course of his last games with one homer.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 73.9% of his games this year (99 of 134), picking up more than one hit 42 times (31.3%).
- He has gone deep in 12.7% of his games in 2023 (17 of 134), leaving the yard in 2.9% of his trips to the dish.
- Contreras has knocked in at least one run in 38.1% of his games this year, with two or more RBI in 14.2% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in six contests.
Marlins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Marlins has delivered a 9.3 K/9 rate, which ranks sixth-best in baseball.
- The Marlins’ 4.30 team ERA ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Marlins rank 15th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 186 (1.2 per game).
- Cabrera (6-7) will take the mound for the Marlins, his 19th start of the season.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.35, 10.9 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .204 in 20 games this season.
Contreras’ recent games
- at Marlins on September 23: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Marlins on September 22: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- at Cardinals on September 21: 1-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Cardinals on September 20: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Cardinals on September 19: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Cardinals on September 18: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on September 17: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on September 16: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on September 15: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Marlins on September 14: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!