MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, William Contreras will aim to extend his 10-game hitting streak when the Milwaukee Brewers take on Aaron Nola and the Philadelphia Phillies at Citizens Bank Park. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET.
Game Info and William Contreras Props
- Day: Tuesday, July 18, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-PH
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +115)
William Contreras Stats
- Contreras has 74 hits and an OBP of .354 to go with a slugging percentage of .445 this season.
- He ranks 45th in batting average, 33rd in on base percentage, and 63rd in slugging in baseball.
- Contreras has a batting average of .429 with one homer over the course of his last games and is working on a 10-game hit streak.
- In 51 of 74 games this season (68.9%), he has recorded a hit. In 20 of those games, he had more than one hit (27.0%).
- He has hit a home run in 10 games this year (13.5%), going yard in 3.2% of his chances at the plate.
- Contreras has tallied an RBI in 23 games this season (31.1%), including eight games with more than one RBI (10.8%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.3 K/9 rate compiled by the Phillies pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 13th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.12.
- The Phillies rank 11th in baseball in home runs given up with 104 (1.1 per game).
- The Phillies will send Nola (8-6) to the mound for his 20th start this season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 30-year-old’s 4.39 ERA ranks 50th, 1.109 WHIP ranks 15th, and 9.1 K/9 ranks 28th.
Contreras’ recent games
- at Reds on July 16: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Reds on July 15: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Reds on July 14: 2-for-4
- vs. Reds on July 9: 2-for-4
- vs. Reds on July 8: 1-for-5, 2 K
- vs. Reds on July 7: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on July 5: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on July 4: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI
- vs. Cubs on July 3: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Pirates on July 2: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!