MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, William Contreras will try to extend his 14-game hitting streak when the Milwaukee Brewers take on Andre Jackson and the Pittsburgh Pirates at PNC Park. First pitch is at 6:35 PM ET.
Game Info and William Contreras Props
- Day: Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -103)
William Contreras Stats
- Contreras is batting .282 to lead Milwaukee, while adding 15 homers and 66 runs batted in this season.
- Among qualifying hitters, he ranks 20th in batting average, 29th in on-base percentage, and 47th in slugging.
- Contreras has a batting average of .333 with one homer during his last games and is riding a 14-game hit streak.
- He has gotten a hit in 83 of 116 games this year (71.6%), including 36 multi-hit efforts (31.0%).
- Looking at the 116 games he has played this year, he’s went deep in 15 of them (12.9%), and in 3% of his plate appearances.
- Contreras has knocked in at least one run in 37.9% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 14.7% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in five contests.
Pirates Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Pirates staff has put up a 8.7 K/9, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Pirates sport a 4.47 team ERA that ranks 19th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pirates hurlers have combined to give up 148 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the fourth-fewest homers allowed in baseball.
- The Pirates’ Jackson (1-1) will make his fourth start of the season.
- The 27-year-old has pitched to a 4.46 ERA this season with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.1 walks per nine across 13 games.
Contreras’ recent games
- at Pirates on September 4: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Phillies on September 3: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Phillies on September 2: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Phillies on September 1: 2-for-4, 2 R, 2 K
- at Cubs on August 30: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K, 2 BB, 1 SB
- at Cubs on August 29: 1-for-4
- at Cubs on August 28: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Padres on August 27: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Padres on August 26: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Padres on August 25: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!