MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Willson Contreras and the St. Louis Cardinals will face starter JP Sears and the Oakland Athletics on Monday at 7:45 PM ET at Busch Stadium.
Game Info and Willson Contreras Props
- Day: Monday, August 14, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +290)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -103)
Willson Contreras Stats
- Contreras has 88 hits and an OBP of .354 to go with a slugging percentage of .444 this season.
- Among qualified hitters, his batting average ranks 67th, his on-base percentage ranks 32nd, and he is 63rd in the league in slugging.
- Contreras enters this game on a six-game hit streak. He’s hitting .438 in his last outings with two homers.
- In 57.7% of his 97 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 26 multi-hit games.
- He has hit a long ball in 11 games this year (11.3%), going yard in 3.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Contreras has knocked in at least one run in 32.0% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 10.3% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in three contests.
Athletics Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Athletics pitching staff is 25th in MLB with a K/9 of 8.2.
- The Athletics have put up the last-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (5.77).
- The Athletics give up the fifth-most homers in the majors (159 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Athletics will send Sears (2-9) to the mound for his 24th start this season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 27-year-old’s 4.15 ERA ranks 38th, 1.114 WHIP ranks 15th, and 8.4 K/9 ranks 35th.
Contreras’ recent games
- at Royals on August 12: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Royals on August 11: 3-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 5 RBI, 1 BB
- at Rays on August 9: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Rays on August 8: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Rockies on August 6: 1-for-1
- vs. Rockies on August 5: 2-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI
- vs. Rockies on August 4: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Twins on August 2: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 SB
- vs. Twins on August 1: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Cubs on July 29: 1-for-3, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!