MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The St. Louis Cardinals, Willson Contreras included, will face Dylan Coleman and the Kansas City Royals at 8:10 PM ET on Friday at Kauffman Stadium.
Game Info and Willson Contreras Props
- Day: Friday, August 11, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +360)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -114)
Willson Contreras Stats
- Contreras has 84 hits and an OBP of .345 to go with a slugging percentage of .429 this season.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks 88th, his on-base percentage ranks 47th, and he is 81st in the league in slugging.
- Contreras enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .313 during his last games with one homer.
- He has reached base via a hit in 54 games this season (of 95 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 25 of those games.
- In 10 games this year, he has hit a home run (10.5% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.1% of his plate appearances.
- In 30.5% of his contests this year, Contreras has picked up at least one RBI. In nine of those games (9.5%) he collected two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two games.
Royals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Royals staff ranks 28th in MLB with a K/9 rate of eight.
- The Royals own a 5.11 team ERA that ranks 28th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Royals rank 20th in baseball in home runs given up with 141 (1.2 per game).
- Coleman will make his first start of the season for the Royals.
- He has pitched to a 10.05 ERA this season with 10.7 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 8.8 walks per nine across 17 games.
Contreras’ recent games
- at Rays on August 9: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Rays on August 8: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Rockies on August 6: 1-for-1
- vs. Rockies on August 5: 2-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI
- vs. Rockies on August 4: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Twins on August 2: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 SB
- vs. Twins on August 1: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Cubs on July 29: 1-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Cubs on July 28: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Diamondbacks on July 25: 2-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!