MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Yandy Diaz and the Tampa Bay Rays take on the Los Angeles Angels (with Tyler Anderson on the hill) at Angel Stadium of Anaheim. First pitch is at 9:38 PM ET.
Game Info and Yandy Díaz Props
- Day: Friday, August 18, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +155)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -117)
Yandy Díaz Stats
- Diaz’s batting average of .322 leads all Tampa Bay hitters this season.
- Among qualified hitters, his batting average ranks fifth, his on-base percentage ranks sixth, and he is 18th in the league in slugging.
- In 70.2% of his 104 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 39 multi-hit games.
- In 16 games this season, he has gone deep (15.4% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.5% of his plate appearances.
- Diaz has delivered an RBI in 39 of 104 games this season, with multiple RBI in 13 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Angels Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.3 K/9 rate put together by the Angels pitching staff ranks sixth in MLB.
- The Angels have the 22nd-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.59.
- Angels hurlers have combined to rank 22nd in baseball in home runs surrendered (153 total, 1.3 per game).
- Anderson (5-4) will take to the mound for the Angels and make his 21st start of the season.
- The 33-year-old has an ERA of 5.28, 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .278 in 21 games this season.
Diaz’s recent games
- at Giants on August 16: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Giants on August 15: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Giants on August 14: 2-for-6, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Guardians on August 13: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Guardians on August 12: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Guardians on August 11: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Cardinals on August 10: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Cardinals on August 9: 0-for-5, 1 K
- vs. Cardinals on August 8: 4-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI
- at Tigers on August 6: 3-for-5, 3 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K