MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Yandy Diaz and the Tampa Bay Rays will match up against starting pitcher Ryan Walker and the San Francisco Giants on Monday at 9:45 PM ET at Oracle Park.
Game Info and Yandy Díaz Props
- Day: Monday, August 14, 2023
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +145)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +600)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -108)
Yandy Díaz Stats
- Diaz’s batting average of .323 leads all Tampa Bay hitters this season.
- His batting average ranks fifth among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks sixth, and he is 17th in the league in slugging.
- Diaz has a batting average of .333 in his last games and is working on a four-game hit streak.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 70.3% of his games this season (71 of 101), picking up at least two hits 37 times (36.6%).
- In 15.8% of his games this season, he has hit a long ball. He’s cleared the fence in 3.6% of his trips to the dish.
- Diaz has picked up an RBI in 38 games this season (37.6%), including multiple RBI in 13 of those games (12.9%).
Giants Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Giants pitching staff ranks 19th in the majors with a K/9 of 8.6.
- The Giants own a 3.92 team ERA that ranks ninth among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Giants pitchers have been tagged for the third-fewest home runs in baseball (122 total, one per game).
- Walker (4-1) will take to the mound for the Giants and make his ninth start of the season.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in 30 games this season with a 2.40 ERA, 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .247.
Diaz’s recent games
- vs. Guardians on August 13: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Guardians on August 12: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Guardians on August 11: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Cardinals on August 10: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Cardinals on August 9: 0-for-5, 1 K
- vs. Cardinals on August 8: 4-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI
- at Tigers on August 6: 3-for-5, 3 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Tigers on August 5: 1-for-5
- at Tigers on August 4: 1-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Yankees on August 2: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!