MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 6:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Yankees||-1.5 (-102)||O 8.5 (-101)||-172|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-114)||U 8.5 (-120)||+146|
|Pitching Probables: NYY: Cole (R) CLE: Gaddis (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Yankees vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Myles Straw will look to extend his 10-game hitting streak when the Cleveland Guardians (7-4) take on the New York Yankees (6-4). The Yankees are listed as -172 favorites on the moneyline for the contest, which starts at 6:10 PM ET Tuesday, live on BSGL from Progressive Field. Gerrit Cole gets the starting nod for New York while Hunter Gaddis is Cleveland’s starter for the contest.
Yankees vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Yankees are the 17th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.6 runs per game (46 total).
- The Yankees average 1.6 home runs per game to rank fourth in baseball with 16 total home runs.
- New York is 19th in the majors with a .241 batting average.
- The Yankees are 18th in baseball with a .321 on-base percentage.
- New York is fifth in baseball with a .452 slugging percentage.
- The Guardians have scored 53 runs this season, which ranks ninth in MLB.
- Cleveland has hit just five homers this season, which ranks 28th in the majors.
- The Guardians rank 20th in MLB with a .239 team batting average.
- Cleveland has an on-base percentage of .333 this season, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Guardians are 26th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .350 this season.
Yankees vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- This is the first game this season the Yankees are playing as the moneyline favorite.
- New York has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -172 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Yankees have an implied win probability of 63.2%.
- Bookmakers have not set a total for any of New York’s games so far this season.
- The Yankees have not had a spread set for a matchup this season.
- The Guardians will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Cleveland has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +146 odds on it winning this game.
- The Guardians have a 40.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- This will be the first time this season Cleveland will play in a game with a total set by bookmakers
- The Guardians will be playing their first game this season with a spread.
|Gerrit Cole (NYY)||Pitcher||Hunter Gaddis (CLE)|
|2 – 0||W/L||0 – 0|
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres leads New York in batting average (.387) this season.
- Torres’ home runs rank him 39th in baseball, and he ranks 64th in RBI.
- Aaron Judge is slugging .694 this season, with a team-best four homers while driving in seven runs.
- Of all MLB hitters, Judge is third in home runs and 42nd in RBI.
- Giancarlo Stanton leads New York in runs batted in (eight) this season. He has a .278 batting average and a .583 slugging percentage.
- Stanton enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s batting .350 in his last five outings with one homer.
- Anthony Rizzo has collected nine hits this season and has an OBP of .385. He’s slugging .438 on the year.
- Rizzo enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games he’s hitting .250.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez is hitting .273 with four doubles, a triple and 12 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Ramirez’s home run total puts him 207th, and his RBI total ranks 87th.
- Andres Gimenez has five doubles, a home run and five walks while batting .318.
- Gimenez currently is 99th in homers and 87th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Steven Kwan has accumulated a team-best eight runs batted in.
- Straw has a club-best .343 batting average.
- Straw brings a 10-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .375 with two doubles, nine walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!