MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Yankees||-1.5 (-222)||O 9.5 (-113)||-113|
|Guardians||+1.5 (+185)||U 9.5 (-107)||-103|
|Pitching Probables: NYY: Schmidt (R) CLE: Battenfield (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Yankees vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Yankees (7-4) and Cleveland Guardians (7-5) meet Wednesday at Progressive Field, starting at 1:10 PM ET on BSGL. The Yankees are -113 moneyline favorites for the contest, however, the Guardians are favored against the spread of 1.5 runs with +185 odds. New York’s Clarke Schmidt and Cleveland’s Peyton Battenfield have been named the starters for this contest.
Yankees vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Yankees rank 12th in runs scored with 57, 5.2 per game.
- The Yankees rank fifth-best in baseball with 17 total home runs.
- New York has the 12th-ranked batting average in the majors (.253).
- The Yankees rank 15th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .330.
- New York ranks fifth in MLB, slugging .453.
- The Guardians have scored 55 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- Cleveland has hit just five homers this season, which ranks 29th in the majors.
- The Guardians rank 20th in MLB with a .238 team batting average.
- Cleveland has the 16th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.328).
- The Guardians rank 25th in the majors with a .348 team slugging percentage.
Yankees vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Yankees have been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- New York has played as moneyline favorites of -113 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- The Yankees have an implied moneyline win probability of 53.1% in this game.
- Bookmakers have set an over/under for just one of New York’s games yet this season. It went over the total.
- The Yankees have had a spread set for just one contest this season, and they covered.
- The Guardians lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- Cleveland has played as an underdog of -103 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The implied probability of a win by the Guardians, based on the moneyline, is 50.7%.
- Cleveland and its opponents have gone over the total in one opportunity this season.
- The Guardians have played one game with a spread this season and failed to cover in that game.
|Clarke Schmidt (NYY)||Pitcher||Peyton Battenfield (CLE)|
|0 – 0||W/L||0 – 0|
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres leads New York in batting average (.371) this season.
- Of all MLB batters, Torres is 11th in batting average, second in on-base percentage, and 17th in slugging.
- Torres is batting .313 during his last five games and is riding a two-game hitting streak.
- Aaron Judge’s four home runs are most among New York batters. He’s driven in seven runs this season while slugging .659.
- Judge ranks fifth in home runs and 56th in RBI among all batters this season.
- Giancarlo Stanton has 10 hits this season and a slash line of .278/.316/.583.
- Stanton is batting .278 with three homers over the course of his last nine games while also on a five-game hitting streak.
- Anthony Rizzo has 11 hits and an OBP of .432 to go with a slugging percentage of .457 this season.
- Rizzo enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he’s hitting .316.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez is batting .292 with five doubles, a triple and 12 walks.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Ramirez ranks 222nd in homers and 73rd in RBI.
- Andres Gimenez has five doubles, a home run and five walks while batting .333.
- Gimenez ranks 111th overall in home runs and 107th in RBI this season.
- Steven Kwan leads the Guardians with eight runs batted in.
- Myles Straw is hitting .343 to lead his team.
- Straw takes a 10-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last 10 outings he is batting .375 with two doubles, nine walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!