MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 1:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: YES
|Yankees||-1.5 (+148)||O 8.5 (-108)||-131|
|Twins||+1.5 (-175)||U 8.5 (-112)||+112|
|Pitching Probables: NYY: Germán (R) MIN: Mahle (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Yankees vs. Twins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (10-4) will put their four-game win streak to the test when they visit the New York Yankees (8-6) Saturday at 1:05 PM ET on YES. Sportsbooks consider the Yankees to be -131 favorites, while the Twins are +112 underdogs to keep their streak alive. New York’s Domingo German and Minnesota’s Tyler Mahle have been named the starters for this contest.
Yankees vs. Twins 2023 Key Stats
- The Yankees have the No. 13 offense in baseball scoring 4.7 runs per game (66 total runs).
- The Yankees rank third in MLB play with 23 home runs. They average 1.6 per game.
- New York’s .240 batting average ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Yankees rank 26th in MLB with a .306 on-base percentage.
- New York is eighth in baseball, slugging .439.
- The Twins have scored 62 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- Minnesota ranks 12th in Major League Baseball with 16 home runs.
- The Twins have a team batting average of .241 this season, which ranks 19th among MLB teams.
- Minnesota has an on-base percentage of .309 this season, which ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Twins are 21st in MLB with a slugging percentage of .394 this season.
Yankees vs. Twins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Yankees have won 50% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (2-2).
- New York has gone 1-2 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -131 or shorter (33.3% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Yankees a 56.7% chance to win.
- New York has combined with opponents to go over the total two times this season for a 2-2-0 record against the over/under.
- The Yankees have covered 50% of their games this season, going 2-2-0 against the spread.
- The Twins have won both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Minnesota has played as an underdog of +112 or more twice this season and won both games.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 47.2% chance of a victory for the Twins.
- Minnesota’s games have gone over the total in one of its four chances.
- The Twins are 3-1-0 against the spread in their four chances this season.
|Domingo Germán (NYY)||Pitcher||Tyler Mahle (MIN)|
|0 – 1||W/L||1 – 1|
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres is batting .302 with two home runs and six RBI for New York this season.
- Torres ranks 70th in baseball in home runs, and 105th in RBI.
- Aaron Judge is slugging .608 this season, with a team-best five homers while driving in eight runs.
- Judge ranks fifth in home runs and 62nd in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Anthony Rizzo is batting .319 to lead New York, while adding three homers and eight runs batted in this season.
- Rizzo will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he has a batting average of .368 with two homers.
- Giancarlo Stanton has 13 hits and an OBP of .300 to go with a slugging percentage of .563 this season.
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton has a double, a triple, two home runs and five walks while hitting .271.
- Buxton is 70th in home runs and 143rd in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Carlos Correa is batting .250 with three doubles, two home runs and four walks.
- Correa ranks 70th in homers and 105th in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Correa heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .263 with two doubles, two home runs, three walks and four RBI.
- Trevor Larnach has a team-high nine runs batted in.
- Christian Vazquez is hitting .367 with three doubles and five walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!