MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: YES
|Yankees||-1.5 (+134)||O 6.5 (-131)||-163|
|Twins||+1.5 (-158)||U 6.5 (+108)||+139|
|Pitching Probables: NYY: Cole (R) MIN: Lopez (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Yankees vs. Twins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Expect a pitchers’ duel Sunday when Gerrit Cole (1.40 ERA, 10th in MLB) and the New York Yankees (9-6) take on Pablo Lopez (1.35, eighth in MLB) and the Minnesota Twins (10-5). Cole and the Yankees are -163 favorites on the moneyline for the matchup, which starts at 1:35 PM ET live on YES. New York sends Cole (3-0) to the mound for his fourth start this season, while Lopez (1-0) also makes his fourth start of the year for Minnesota.
Yankees vs. Twins 2023 Key Stats
- The Yankees have the No. 11 offense in MLB play scoring 4.8 runs per game (72 total runs).
- The Yankees average 1.7 home runs per game to rank third in MLB action with 25 total home runs.
- New York has the 22nd-ranked batting average in the majors (.237).
- The Yankees rank 24th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .308.
- New York ranks sixth in MLB, slugging .440.
- The Twins have scored the 21st-most runs in the league this season with 63 (4.2 per game).
- Minnesota ranks 12th in Major League Baseball with 16 home runs.
- The Twins rank 23rd in MLB with a .236 team batting average.
- Minnesota is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 28th with an OBP of .301.
- The Twins rank 24th in the majors with a .384 team slugging percentage.
Yankees vs. Twins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Yankees have won three of the five games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (60%).
- New York has played as moneyline favorites of -163 or shorter in just two games this season, which it split 1-1.
- The Yankees have an implied moneyline win probability of 62% in this game.
- In the five games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for New York, it has combined with opponents to go over the total two times (2-3-0).
- The Yankees are 3-2-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Twins have been the underdog three times and won two of those games.
- Minnesota has played as an underdog of +139 or more once this season and won that game.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 41.8% chance of a victory for the Twins.
- Minnesota and its opponents have hit the over in one of its five games with a total this season.
- The Twins are 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
|Gerrit Cole (NYY)||Pitcher||Pablo Lopez (MIN)|
|3 – 0||W/L||1 – 0|
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres is batting .283 with two home runs and six RBI for New York this season.
- Among hitters in baseball, Torres is 74th in homers and 117th in RBI.
- Aaron Judge leads New York in home runs with five while driving in eight runs and slugging .623.
- Judge ranks fifth in homers and 73rd in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Judge will look to extend his two-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he’s batting .235 with one homer.
- Anthony Rizzo is batting .314 to lead New York, while adding four homers and nine runs batted in this season.
- Rizzo will look to add one more to his three-game hit streak. In his last five games, he has a batting average of .368 with three homers.
- Giancarlo Stanton leads New York in runs batted in (11) this season. He’s batting .269 while slugging .558.
- Stanton enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he’s hitting .250 with one homer.
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton is hitting .250 with a double, a triple, two home runs and five walks.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Buxton ranks 74th in homers and 159th in RBI.
- Carlos Correa is hitting .227 with three doubles, two home runs and four walks.
- Among all major league hitters, Correa is 74th in homers and 117th in RBI.
- Donovan Solano paces the Twins with a .341 batting average.
- Solano takes a 10-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 games he is batting .368 with four doubles, three walks and two RBI.
- Trevor Larnach’s nine runs batted in lead his team.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!