MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Yordan Alvarez will return to action when the Houston Astros match up against starting pitcher Andrew Heaney and the Texas Rangers on July 26 at 8:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Yordan Alvarez Props
- Day: Wednesday, July 26, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet SW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +300)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +120)
Yordan Alvarez Stats
- Alvarez has 55 hits and an OBP of .384 to go with a slugging percentage of .579 this season.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 70.2% of his games this year (40 of 57), picking up at least two hits 12 times (21.1%).
- He has gone deep in 15 games this year (26.3%), going yard in 7% of his plate appearances.
- In 28 tilts this year (49.1%), Alvarez has notched an RBI, and in 17 of those games (29.8%) he had two or more. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Rangers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rangers has a collective 8.1 K/9 rate. That’s fifth-worst in MLB.
- The Rangers’ 4.19 team ERA ranks 16th in the majors.
- Rangers pitchers have given up 116 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game, ranking them 13th in baseball.
- Heaney (6-6) will take the mound for the Rangers, his 20th start of the season.
- The 32-year-old has pitched to a 4.58 ERA this season with 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.7 walks per nine across 19 games.
Alvarez’s recent games
- at Blue Jays on June 8: 0-for-1
- at Blue Jays on June 7: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Blue Jays on June 6: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Blue Jays on June 5: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Angels on June 4: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Angels on June 3: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Angels on June 2: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Angels on June 1: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Twins on May 31: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Twins on May 30: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K