MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Saturday, Zach McKinstry and the Detroit Tigers take on the Chicago White Sox (with Mike Clevinger on the mound) at Guaranteed Rate Field. First pitch is at 7:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Zach McKinstry Props
- Day: Saturday, September 2, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -138)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +650)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -138)
Zach McKinstry Stats
- McKinstry is batting .237 with an OBP of .308 and a slugging percentage of .364 this season.
- He has picked up a hit in 60.8% of his 125 games this year, collecting multiple hits in 12.8% of them.
- Looking at the 125 games he has played this year, he’s hit a long ball in eight of them (6.4%), and in 1.8% of his plate appearances.
- In 18.4% of his contests this season, McKinstry has driven in at least one run. In six of those games (4.8%) he collected more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in one game.
White Sox Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the White Sox has delivered a 9.4 K/9 rate, which ranks fourth-best in MLB.
- The White Sox own a 4.88 team ERA that ranks 26th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- White Sox pitchers have given up 185 total home runs at a rate of 1.4 per game (fourth-most in baseball).
- The White Sox will send Clevinger (6-6) to the mound for his 19th start this season.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 3.32, 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .227 in 18 games this season.
McKinstry’s recent games
- at White Sox on September 1: 1-for-5, 3 K, 1 SB
- vs. Yankees on August 31: 0-for-4, 3 K, 1 BB
- vs. Yankees on August 30: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Yankees on August 29: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 BB
- vs. Yankees on August 28: 2-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Astros on August 27: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Astros on August 26: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on August 25: 1-for-1, 1 R
- vs. Cubs on August 23: 1-for-2, 2 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Cubs on August 22: 1-for-2, 2 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB