NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Venue: Coleman Coliseum
- Line: Alabama -9.5
- Point Total: 151.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Alabama -476, Auburn +347
The Auburn Tigers (19-10, 9-7 SEC) hope to halt a five-game road losing skid at the Alabama Crimson Tide (25-4, 15-1 SEC) on Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET.
Alabama vs. Auburn Key Stats
- Alabama has played four games with more than 151.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, this season.
- The Tigers have played in three games this season (27.3% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 151.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.9 more points per game (155.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 151.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 135 points per game, 16.5 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total for Crimson Tide games this season is 0.9 more points than the total of 151.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Auburn this year is 13.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Alabama vs. Auburn Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Alabama has won seven out of the eight games in which it has been favored.
- Alabama has put together a record of 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Alabama is 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Alabama’s games have gone over the total four times out of 11 chances this season.
- Auburn has been posted as the underdog four times this season but has yet walk away from any of those games with an upset.
- Auburn has gone 6-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Auburn has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Auburn’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Alabama Key Players
- Brandon Miller paces the Crimson Tide with 19.7 points per game and 1.8 assists, while also averaging 8 rebounds.
- Mark Sears puts up 13.4 points, 3.5 rebounds and 2.8 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Noah Clowney is tops on his squad in rebounds per contest (8.2), and also averages 9.8 points and 0.9 assists. Defensively, he puts up 0.6 steals and 1 block.
- Charles Bediako posts 5.7 points, 5.6 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.5 steals and 1.7 blocked shots.
- Jaden Bradley posts 7.5 points, 2.7 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 0.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Auburn Key Players
- Johni Broome is the Tigers’ top scorer (14.1 points per game) and rebounder (8.6), and produces 1.4 assists.
- Wendell Green Jr. is averaging a team-leading 4.2 assists per contest. He’s also contributing 13.8 points and 3.5 rebounds, hitting 36.2% of his shots from the floor, and 28.1% from 3-point range resulting in 1.2 triples per contest.
- The Tigers get 11 points, 5 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game from Jaylin Williams.
- The Tigers get 9.4 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game from Allen Flanigan.
- Dylan Cardwell gives the Tigers 3.9 points, 4 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. He also posts 0.3 steals and 1.4 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!