NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Venue: Bud Walton Arena
- Line: Arkansas -8.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Arkansas -454, Florida +334
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Arkansas vs Florida, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Florida Gators (14-12, 7-6 SEC) travel to face the Arkansas Razorbacks (17-9, 6-7 SEC) after losing three road games in a row. It starts at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023.
Arkansas vs. Florida Key Stats
- This year, Arkansas’ games have finished over 138.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, three (out of seven) times.
- The Gators have played only two games this season that had more than 138.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 7.1 more points per game (145.6) than this game’s total of 138.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.0 fewer points per game (132.5) than this matchup’s total of 138.5 points.
- The average total the Razorbacks have had in their matchups this season is 0.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average over/under for Florida’s games this year is 0.2 more points than the point total of 138.5 in this outing.
Arkansas vs. Florida Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Arkansas has entered the game as favorites four times this season and won three of those games.
- Arkansas has compiled a 4-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- Arkansas is a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Arkansas’ games have gone over the total three times out of six chances this season.
- Florida has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Florida has put together a record of 6-0-0 against the spread this year.
- Games involving Florida have hit the over twice this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Arkansas Key Players
- Anthony Black averages a team-leading 4.3 assists per game. He is also putting up 13 points and 5.2 rebounds, shooting 45.9% from the floor.
- Ricky Council IV leads his squad in points per contest (16.5), and also posts 3.3 rebounds and 2.6 assists. Defensively, he posts 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Davonte Davis is averaging 11.2 points, 3 assists and 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Makhi Mitchell posts a team-leading 5.8 rebounds per contest. He is also averaging 7.2 points and 1 assists, shooting 66.7% from the field.
- Jordan Walsh is posting 7.3 points, 1 assists and 3.8 rebounds per contest.
Florida Key Players
- Colin Castleton is the Gators’ top scorer (16 points per game) and rebounder (7.7), and contributes 2.7 assists.
- The Gators receive 10.3 points, 4.4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from Will Richard.
- Kyle Lofton is averaging a team-best 3.3 assists per contest. And he is delivering 8.9 points and 3.1 rebounds, making 42.8% of his shots from the field.
- Myreon Jones is averaging 5.3 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest, making 34.1% of his shots from the field and 31.3% from beyond the arc, with 1 treys per contest.
- Alex Fudge is posting 6.3 points, 4.7 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest, making 41.1% of his shots from the field.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!