NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 2:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN3
- Where: Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Venue: University Arena
- Line: Ball State -8
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Ball State -370, Western Michigan +281
The Western Michigan Broncos (6-20, 2-11 MAC) will try to halt a four-game home losing skid when taking on the Ball State Cardinals (19-7, 10-3 MAC) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at University Arena, airing at 2:30 PM ET on ESPN3.
Ball State vs. Western Michigan Key Stats
- This year, Ball State’s games have finished over 144.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, six (out of 10) times.
- The Broncos have played in five games this season (50% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 144.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.3 more points per game (146.8) than this game’s total of 144.5 points.
- Ball State and Western Michigan have seen its opponents average a combined 0.6 fewer points per game than the point total of 144.5 set in this matchup.
- The Cardinals’ average point total in matchups this year is 146.1, 1.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Western Michigan’s games this year is 0.1 more points than the point total of 144.5 in this outing.
Ball State vs. Western Michigan Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Ball State has been listed as the favorite seven times this season and has won all of those games.
- Ball State has covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-4-0).
- Ball State is 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Ball State’s games have gone over the total six times this season.
- Western Michigan has been an underdog in eight games this season and has come away with the win one time (12.5%) in those contests.
- Western Michigan has put together a record of 4-6-0 against the spread this year.
- Western Michigan has an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- Games involving Western Michigan have hit the over five times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Western Michigan (+8)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Ball State Key Players
- Payton Sparks is tops on the Cardinals at 8.5 rebounds per contest, while also averaging 2 assists and 12.9 points.
- Demarius Jacobs posts 12 points, 3.7 rebounds and 3.3 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 1.3 steals and 1.3 blocked shots.
- Jaylin Sellers averages 13.2 points, 3.7 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, shooting 50.2% from the field and 48.9% from beyond the arc with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game.
- Mickey Pearson Jr. posts 7.7 points, 5.6 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.5 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
Western Michigan Key Players
- Markeese Hastings leads the Broncos in rebounding (9.5 per game), and averages 8.2 points and 1.8 assists. He also delivers 1 steal and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Titus Wright gets the Broncos 9 points, 5.3 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.2 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- The Broncos get 11 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game from Tray Maddox Jr..
- Javaughn Hannah gives the Broncos 6.6 points, 3.1 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game. He also averages 0.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!