NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Manhattan, Kansas
- Venue: Bramlage Coliseum
- Line: Baylor -2.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Baylor -135, Kansas State +110
The Baylor Bears (20-7, 9-5 Big 12) take on the Kansas State Wildcats (20-7, 8-6 Big 12) on Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET in Big 12 play, aiting on ESPN2.
Baylor vs. Kansas State Key Stats
- Baylor and its opponent have combined to score over 145.5 points, the current matchup’s total, in three of five games this season.
- The Wildcats games have gone over 145.5 total points scored in three of seven total matchups this year.
- Between them, these two teams average 8.4 more points per game (153.9) than this game’s total (145.5).
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.7 fewer points per game (137.8) than this matchup’s total of 145.5 points.
- The average total for Bears games this season is 2.7 more points than the total of 145.5 in this game.
- The average total in Kansas State’s games this year is 2.1 fewer points than the point total of 145.5 in this outing.
Baylor vs. Kansas State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Baylor has been listed as the favorite in three games and won them all.
- Baylor has covered the spread once in five games with a set spread.
- In games it has played as 2.5-point favorites or more, Baylor has an ATS record of 1-1.
- Games involving Baylor have hit the over twice out of seven chances this season.
- Kansas State has won in one of the three contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Kansas State has covered the spread four times in seven games with a set spread.
- Kansas State is winless against the spread when they are 2.5-point underdogs or more (0-2).
- Games involving Kansas State have hit the over four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Kansas State (+2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Baylor Key Players
- Keyonte George leads the Bears with 16.6 points per game and 3 assists, while also averaging 4.5 rebounds.
- Adam Flagler paces his squad in assists per game (5), and also averages 16 points and 2.4 rebounds. At the other end, he posts 1.2 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Jalen Bridges leads the Bears at 5.7 rebounds per game, while also averaging 1 assists and 9.6 points.
- LJ Cryer is averaging 14.9 points, 1.9 assists and 2.1 rebounds per game.
- Flo Thamba puts up 5.1 points, 4.8 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest, shooting 58.2% from the field.
Kansas State Key Players
- Markquis Nowell is posting a team-leading 7.5 assists per contest. And he is contributing 16.9 points and 3.5 rebounds, making 38.4% of his shots from the field and 35% from 3-point range, with 2.3 triples per contest.
- Keyontae Johnson is posting team highs in points (17.4 per game) and rebounds (7.4). And he is producing 2.1 assists, making 51.2% of his shots from the field and 40.3% from 3-point range, with 1.1 treys per game.
- The Wildcats get 10.2 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game from Nae’Qwan Tomlin.
- The Wildcats receive 8.3 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game from Desi Sills.
- Cam Carter is posting 6.1 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, making 36.1% of his shots from the floor and 34.6% from 3-point range, with 1 treys per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!