NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 19, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: Freedom Hall
- Line: Bellarmine -7.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Bellarmine -344, Central Arkansas +264
The Central Arkansas Sugar Bears’ (9-19, 4-11 ASUN) ASUN schedule includes Sunday’s matchup with the Bellarmine Knights (12-16, 7-8 ASUN) at Freedom Hall. It starts at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Bellarmine vs. Central Arkansas Key Stats
- Bellarmine and its opponent have combined to score over 145.5 points, the current matchup’s point total, in one game this year.
- Four of the Bears’ five games this season have had more than 145.5 total points scored.
- Bellarmine and Central Arkansas combine to average 5.4 fewer points per game than the total of 145.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.5 more points per game (148) than this game’s total of 145.5 points.
- The average over/under the Knights have had set in games this year is 12.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Central Arkansas’ games this year is 10.0 more points than the point total of 145.5 in this outing.
Bellarmine vs. Central Arkansas Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Bellarmine won the only game it has played as the favorite this season.
- Bellarmine is 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Bellarmine’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- Central Arkansas has been chosen as underdogs in four games this year and has walked away with the win one time (25%) in those games.
- Central Arkansas is 1-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, Central Arkansas has an ATS record of 1-1.
- This year, Central Arkansas’ games have hit the over twice.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Bellarmine Key Players
- Garrett Tipton paces the Knights at 12.9 points per game, while also putting up 2.0 assists and 3.6 rebounds.
- Juston Betz paces his squad in both rebounds (5.5) and assists (3.3) per contest, and also averages 8.7 points. At the other end, he puts up 1.3 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Peter Suder averages 9.6 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest, shooting 45.2% from the field.
- Alec Pfriem is posting 7.3 points, 2.7 assists and 3.5 rebounds per contest.
- Ben Johnson is averaging 10.9 points, 1.2 assists and 2.4 rebounds per contest.
Central Arkansas Key Players
- Eddy Kayouloud is No. 1 on the Bears in rebounding (6.4 per game), and puts up 15.2 points and 0.9 assists. He also averages 0.9 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- The Bears receive 8.0 points, 5.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game from Masai Olowokere.
- Collin Cooper is putting up 10.2 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, making 34.8% of his shots from the floor and 32.4% from 3-point range, with 2.0 treys per contest.
- Vincent Reeves gets the Bears 7.2 points, 3.0 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game. He also puts up 0.4 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!