NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 19, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Carbondale, Illinois
- Venue: SIU Arena
- Line: Bradley -2
- Point Total: 126.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Bradley -135, Southern Illinois +110
The Bradley Braves (20-8, 13-4 MVC) will try to extend a four-game road winning run when visiting the Southern Illinois Salukis (20-8, 12-5 MVC) on Sunday, February 19, 2023 at SIU Arena, airing at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN2.
Bradley vs. Southern Illinois Key Stats
- Out of six games thus far this season, Bradley has had four with over 126.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- The Salukis have played just one game this year that had more than 126.5 total points scored.
- Bradley and Southern Illinois average 12.1 more points between them than the total of 126.5 for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.0 fewer points per game (123.5) than this matchup’s total of 126.5 points.
- The Braves’ average total in outings this year has been 133.7, 7.2 points higher than the total in this particular game.
- Southern Illinois’ games this year have averaged an over/under of 128.3 points, 1.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Bradley vs. Southern Illinois Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Bradley has won four of the five games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Bradley is 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Bradley has an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, Bradley’s games have hit the over four times.
- Southern Illinois has split the two contests it has played as underdogs this season.
- Southern Illinois is 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 2-point underdogs or more, Southern Illinois has an ATS record of 1-1.
- Games involving Southern Illinois have hit the over once this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Southern Illinois (+2)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Bradley Key Players
- Malevy Leons posts 12 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 1.5 steals and 1.6 blocked shots.
- Rienk Mast leads his squad in both points (13.9) and rebounds (7.8) per contest, and also puts up 2.3 assists. Defensively, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Duke Deen is tops on his team in assists per game (3), and also averages 10.5 points and 2.3 rebounds. At the other end, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Connor Hickman puts up 8.3 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2 assists per contest, shooting 37.6% from the field and 35.6% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Darius Hannah averages 5.8 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.7 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
Southern Illinois Key Players
- Marcus Domask is No. 1 on the Salukis in scoring (16.6 points per game), rebounding (5.8) and assists (3.9), making 45.9% from the field and 32.6% from 3-point range with 1.5 triples per game. He also produces 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Lance Jones is posting 13.8 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest, making 36.3% of his shots from the field and 28.1% from 3-point range, with 2.2 treys per game.
- Xavier Johnson is posting 7.1 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game, making 50% of his shots from the field and 40% from beyond the arc, with 1 treys per contest.
- The Salukis receive 5.5 points, 3.5 rebounds and 1 assists per game from Jawaun Newton.
- Clarence Rupert gives the Salukis 6 points, 3.6 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest. He also posts 0.4 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!