NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Riverside, California
- Venue: CBU Events Center
- Line: Cal Baptist -3.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Cal Baptist -158, Seattle U +129
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Cal Baptist vs Seattle U, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle U Redhawks (18-8, 9-4 WAC) will look to end a three-game road slide when squaring off against the Cal Baptist Lancers (15-12, 6-7 WAC) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at CBU Events Center, airing at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Cal Baptist vs. Seattle U Key Stats
- Between them, these two teams average 5.4 more points per game (140.9) than this game’s over/under (135.5).
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 130.3 points per game, 5.2 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The Lancers’ average point total in matchups this year is 129.9, 5.6 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Seattle U this year is 5.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Cal Baptist vs. Seattle U Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Seattle U has yet to play a game this season while named as the underdog.
- Spread Prediction:
Seattle U (+3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Cal Baptist Key Players
- Hunter Goodrick is tops on his squad in rebounds per contest (6.9), and also posts 9.0 points and 1.9 assists. Defensively, he posts 0.4 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Riley Battin puts up 9.7 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.5 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Joe Quintana puts up 9.4 points, 2.0 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, shooting 31.6% from the field and 28.4% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game.
- Reed Nottage averages 6.8 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, shooting 37.6% from the floor and 36.2% from downtown with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
Seattle U Key Players
- Cameron Tyson tops the Redhawks in scoring (18.8 points per game) and assists (0.8), and puts up 4.4 rebounds. He also posts 0.8 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Alex Schumacher is the Redhawks’ top assist man (2.9 per game), and he posts 12.4 points and 3.7 rebounds.
- Riley Grigsby is averaging a team-high 5.4 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 13.3 points and 1.7 assists, making 41.8% of his shots from the field and 30.2% from beyond the arc, with 1.7 treys per contest.
- Brandton Chatfield gives the Redhawks 6.9 points, 5.0 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest. He also posts 0.6 steals and 1.0 block.
- Emeka Udenyi gives the Redhawks 4.1 points, 5.0 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!