NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: San Luis Obispo, California
- Venue: Robert A. Mott Gymnasium
- Line: Cal Poly -2.5
- Point Total: 116.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Cal Poly -140, CSU Bakersfield +115
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Cal Poly vs CSU Bakersfield, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cal Poly Mustangs (7-19, 1-13 Big West) will be attempting to halt a 13-game losing skid when hosting the CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (9-16, 5-9 Big West) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at Robert A. Mott Gymnasium. It will air at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Cal Poly vs. CSU Bakersfield Key Stats
- Cal Poly and CSU Bakersfield average 4.9 more points between them than the over/under of 116.5 for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 13.4 more points per game (129.9) than this matchup’s total of 116.5 points.
- The average point total for Mustangs games this year is 8.8 more points than the total of 116.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in CSU Bakersfield’s games this year is 9.5 more points than the point total of 116.5 in this outing.
Cal Poly vs. CSU Bakersfield Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Cal Poly will play as the favorite for the first time this season.
- CSU Bakersfield was defeated in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- In games it has played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, CSU Bakersfield has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Spread Prediction:
CSU Bakersfield (+2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Cal Poly Key Players
- Noah Pick is putting up points, assists and 2.0 rebounds per game.
- Trevon Taylor is tops on his team in rebounds per contest (5.2), and also averages 9.5 points and 1.2 assists. Defensively, he delivers 0.5 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Alimamy Koroma paces the Mustangs with 10.2 points per game and 0.5 assists, while also posting 4.5 rebounds.
- Brantly Stevenson averages 9.3 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, shooting 46.4% from the field.
- Kobe Sanders averages a team-best 2.2 assists per game. He is also putting up 7.9 points and 3.3 rebounds, shooting 35.1% from the floor.
CSU Bakersfield Key Players
- Antavion Collum is averaging team highs in points (12.0 per game) and assists (1.3). And he is producing 5.0 rebounds, making 45.2% of his shots from the floor.
- Cameron Smith is putting up 7.9 points, 5.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, making 37.9% of his shots from the field.
- Marvin McGhee gives the Roadrunners 8.8 points, 2.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest. He also averages 0.6 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Ivan Reynolds is the Roadrunners’ top assist man (2.6 per game), and he produces 4.5 points and 2.6 rebounds.
- Travis Henson is posting 7.5 points, 2.9 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest, making 49.2% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!