NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Buies Creek, North Carolina
- Venue: John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center
- Line: Campbell -7.5
- Point Total: 128.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Campbell -344, Presbyterian +264
The Campbell Fighting Camels (12-15, 7-8 Big South) will be looking to continue a three-game home winning streak when squaring off against the Presbyterian Blue Hose (5-23, 1-14 Big South) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center. It airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Campbell vs. Presbyterian Key Stats
- This season, Campbell’s games have finished over 128.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, five (out of nine) times.
- The Blue Hose have played in three games this season (37.5% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 128.5 points.
- Campbell and Presbyterian combine to average 3.7 more points per game than the total of 128.5 set for this game.
- Campbell and Presbyterian have seen its opponents average a combined 8.5 more points per game than the over/under of 128.5 set for this game.
- The average total for Fighting Camels games this season is 7.8 more points than the over/under of 128.5 in this game.
- The average total for Presbyterian’s games this season is 4.4 more points than the point total of 128.5 in this outing.
|Fighting Camels||Blue Hose|
Campbell vs. Presbyterian Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Campbell has won three of the five games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Campbell has compiled a 4-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- Campbell’s games have gone over the total twice out of eight chances this season.
- Presbyterian has been posted as the underdog five times this season but has yet walk away from any of those games with an upset.
- Presbyterian has covered the spread four times over seven games with a set spread.
- In games it was an underdog in by 7.5 points or more so far this season, Presbyterian has gone 3-0 against the spread.
- This season, Presbyterian’s games have hit the over once.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Campbell Key Players
- Jay Pal paces his team in rebounds per game (6.6), and also puts up 11.1 points and 1.2 assists. Defensively, he averages 0.8 steals and 1.4 blocked shots.
- Anthony Dell’Orso averages 11.1 points, 5.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Joshua Lusane is putting up 9 points, 2.1 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game.
- Juan Reyna averages 5.8 points, 1.3 rebounds and 1 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 0.6 steals and 0 blocked shots.
Presbyterian Key Players
- Marquis Barnett gets the Blue Hose 9 points, 5 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. He also puts up 1.2 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Terrell Ard Jr. paces the Blue Hose in rebounding (5.8 per game), and averages 7.4 points and 1.1 assists. He also averages 0.7 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Owen McCormack is posting 7.8 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, making 41.7% of his shots from the field and 32.7% from beyond the arc, with 1.3 treys per game.
- Kobe Stewart is posting 7.1 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game, making 52% of his shots from the floor.
- Trevon Reddish is No. 1 on the Blue Hose in assists (2.3 per game), and posts 6.8 points and 3.8 rebounds. He also delivers 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!