NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network
- Where: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: KFC Yum! Center
- Line: Clemson -10.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Clemson -588, Louisville +412
The Louisville Cardinals (3-23, 1-14 ACC) hope to halt a four-game losing skid when hosting the Clemson Tigers (19-7, 11-4 ACC) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at KFC Yum! Center. The game airs on ACC Network.
Clemson vs. Louisville Key Stats
- Out of four games so far this year, Clemson has played two with over 140.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under.
- The Cardinals games have gone over 140.5 total points scored in three of 10 total matchups this season.
- Clemson and Louisville combine to average 2.2 fewer points per game than the total of 140.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 143 points per game, 2.5 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average total the Tigers have had set in matchups this year is 1.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for Louisville this season is 1.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Clemson vs. Louisville Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Clemson has been the favorite in three games this season and won two (66.7%) of those contests.
- Clemson has covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-2-0).
- Clemson’s games have gone over the total twice out of 10 chances this season.
- Louisville has come away with one win in the 10 contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Louisville has covered the spread in a matchup five times this season (5-5-0).
- In games it has played as 10.5-point underdogs or more, Louisville has an ATS record of 1-2.
- This year, Louisville’s games have hit the over five times.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Clemson Key Players
- Hunter Tyson is tops on his team in both points (15.4) and rebounds (9.5) per contest, and also averages 1.5 assists. Defensively, he delivers 1 steal and 0.1 blocked shots.
- PJ Hall posts 14.6 points, 5.4 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, shooting 51.5% from the field and 41.3% from beyond the arc with 1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Chase Hunter is tops on his squad in assists per game (4.2), and also averages 14.3 points and 2.8 rebounds. At the other end, he delivers 0.5 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Brevin Galloway posts 10.6 points, 2.3 rebounds and 2.6 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Ian Schieffelin averages 4.7 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest, shooting 47.4% from the floor.
Louisville Key Players
- Jae’Lyn Withers leads the Cardinals in rebounding (5.1 per game), and posts 9.7 points and 0.7 assists. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Mike James is posting 9.3 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, making 44.5% of his shots from the field and 39% from 3-point range, with 1.2 treys per game.
- Sydney Curry is posting 5.4 points, 4.7 rebounds and 0.3 assists per contest, making 55.3% of his shots from the floor.
- JJ Traynor is averaging 5.8 points, 3.4 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest, making 45.3% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!