NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 19, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Wolstein Center
- Line: Cleveland State -2.5
- Point Total: 128
- Moneyline (To Win): Cleveland State -136, Northern Kentucky +112
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Cleveland State vs Northern Kentucky, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cleveland State Vikings (17-11, 12-5 Horizon) will look to build on a three-game winning run when hosting the Northern Kentucky Norse (17-11, 12-5 Horizon) on Sunday, February 19, 2023 at Wolstein Center. It airs at 3:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Cleveland State vs. Northern Kentucky Key Stats
- Each of Cleveland State’s games this season has had over 128 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- The Norse have played in three games this year (60% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 128 points.
- Between them, these two teams average 10.9 more points per game (138.9) than this game’s total (128).
- Cleveland State and Northern Kentucky have seen its opponents average a combined 2.7 more points per game than the point total of 128 set for this game.
- The average over/under the Vikings have had in their matchups this season is 10.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average point total for Northern Kentucky this year is 2.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Cleveland State vs. Northern Kentucky Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Cleveland State has entered the game as favorites three times this season and won twice.
- Cleveland State has gone 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Cleveland State has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Cleveland State’s games have hit the over five times out of five chances.
- Northern Kentucky has yet to play a game this season while posted as the underdog.
- Northern Kentucky has covered the spread three times over five games with a set spread.
- This season, Northern Kentucky’s games have hit the over twice.
- Spread Prediction:
Cleveland State (-2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Cleveland State Key Players
- Tristan Enaruna leads his squad in both points (14.9) and rebounds (6.5) per game, and also posts 1.3 assists. At the other end, he posts 1.0 steal and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Tujautae Williams averages 10.3 points, 5.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 1.6 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Deshon Parker posts a team-high 3.8 assists per contest. He is also averaging 10.4 points and 3.9 rebounds, shooting 40.6% from the field.
- Deante Johnson is putting up 7.3 points, 1.8 assists and 6.4 rebounds per contest.
- Drew Lowder is averaging 10.5 points, 1.8 assists and 2.0 rebounds per game.
Northern Kentucky Key Players
- Marques Warrick is the Norse’s top scorer (18.8 points per game), and he contributes 3.0 assists and 2.4 rebounds.
- Sam Vinson gives the Norse 11.2 points, 4.0 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game. He also posts 2.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Chris Brandon is No. 1 on the Norse in rebounding (9.5 per game), and averages 6.5 points and 0.8 assists. He also delivers 1.1 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Xavier Rhodes is the Norse’s top assist man (3.7 per game), and he posts 7.9 points and 2.3 rebounds.
- Trevon Faulkner gets the Norse 8.7 points, 3.0 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game. He also posts 1.0 steal and 0.1 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!