NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Hamilton, New York
- Venue: Cotterell Court
- Line: Colgate -17.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Colgate -2500, Holy Cross +1000
The Colgate Raiders (20-8, 14-1 Patriot) look to extend an eight-game home winning run when hosting the Holy Cross Crusaders (10-18, 7-8 Patriot) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET.
Colgate vs. Holy Cross Key Stats
- Colgate’s games have gone over 144.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, three times (out of eight) this year.
- The Crusaders games have gone over 144.5 total points scored in four of 10 total matchups this season.
- The two teams average a combined 0.2 fewer points per game (144.3) than this matchup’s total of 144.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 140 points per game, 4.5 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Raiders have had in their matchups this year is 2.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average point total for Holy Cross this year is 7.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Colgate vs. Holy Cross Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Colgate has been listed as the favorite eight times this season and has won all of those games.
- Colgate has covered the spread two times over eight games with a set spread.
- Colgate is winless against the spread when it has played as 17.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- This season, three of Colgate’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- Holy Cross has won in four of the 10 contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Holy Cross is 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- This year, seven of Holy Cross’ games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
Holy Cross (+17.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Colgate Key Players
- Braeden Smith posts 11.9 points, 3.8 rebounds and 4.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 1.4 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Keegan Records averages a team-high 6.1 rebounds per game. He is also posting 12.1 points and 1.3 assists, shooting 65.3% from the floor.
- Ryan Moffatt averages 10 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest, shooting 51.3% from the field and 46.3% from beyond the arc with 2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Oliver Lynch-Daniels is putting up 12 points, 2.4 assists and 3.4 rebounds per game.
Holy Cross Key Players
- Gerrale Gates paces the Crusaders in scoring (16.4 points per game), rebounding (8.9) and assists (2.7), making 47.9% from the floor. He also averages 1.7 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
- The Crusaders get 11.3 points, 3.9 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game from Bo Montgomery.
- Will Batchelder is posting 12.4 points, 2 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest, making 41.7% of his shots from the field and 42.8% from beyond the arc, with 2.9 triples per game.
- Joseph Octave is posting 11.7 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest, making 42.9% of his shots from the field and 35.8% from 3-point range, with 1.4 treys per game.
- Nolan Dorsey is averaging 5.7 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, making 35% of his shots from the floor and 34.3% from 3-point range, with 1.3 triples per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!