NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 12:30 PM ET
- TV: USA
- Where: Davidson, North Carolina
- Venue: John M. Belk Arena
- Line: Davidson -5
- Point Total: 143
- Moneyline (To Win): Davidson -217, Saint Joseph’s (PA) +174
The Davidson Wildcats (11-14, 4-9 A-10) will try to stop a four-game home losing streak when taking on the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (13-13, 7-7 A-10) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at John M. Belk Arena, airing at 12:30 PM ET on USA.
Davidson vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Key Stats
- Davidson and its opponent have combined to score over 143 points, the current matchup’s total, in two games this season.
- The Hawks and their opponents have combined to score more than 143 points twice this season.
- Davidson and Saint Joseph’s (PA) combine to average 0.4 fewer points per game than the over/under of 143 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 141.4 points per game, 1.6 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The average total the Wildcats have had set in games this year is three fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s games this year is one more point than the point total of 143 in this outing.
Davidson vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Davidson won the only game it has played as the favorite this season.
- Davidson is 4-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Davidson have hit the over twice out of eight chances this season.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has won in two of the four contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has covered the spread six times in eight games with a set spread.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s games have gone over the total twice this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Saint Joseph’s (PA) (+5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Davidson Key Players
- Sam Mennenga is tops on the Wildcats at 6.9 rebounds per game, while also putting up 1.2 assists and 15.3 points.
- Grant Huffman puts up 8.9 points, 3.3 rebounds and 3.2 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 1.4 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Desmond Watson averages 9.8 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 0.6 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- David Skogman puts up 7.4 points, 4.4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.4 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Key Players
- Erik Reynolds II paces the Hawks in scoring (18.4 points per game), and posts 3.2 rebounds and 2.6 assists. He also puts up 1.3 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Cameron Brown is putting up a team-leading 6 rebounds per contest. And he is delivering 13.7 points and 1.6 assists, making 41% of his shots from the floor and 39.3% from beyond the arc, with 2.7 treys per game.
- Lynn Greer III leads the Hawks in assists (4.2 per game), and puts up 11.7 points and 5.1 rebounds. He also posts 1.2 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Kacper Klaczek is averaging 8.6 points, 5.6 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest, making 46% of his shots from the field and 31.6% from beyond the arc, with 1.2 treys per game.
- Ejike Obinna is averaging 8.1 points, 5.3 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game, making 68% of his shots from the field.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!