NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 19, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Des Moines, Iowa
- Venue: Knapp Center
- Line: Drake -6.5
- Point Total: 145
- Moneyline (To Win): Drake -294, Belmont +229
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Drake vs Belmont, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Drake Bulldogs (22-6, 13-4 MVC) aim to continue a three-game home winning streak when hosting the Belmont Bruins (19-9, 12-5 MVC) on Sunday, February 19, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET.
Drake vs. Belmont Key Stats
- Out of four games so far this season, Drake has had two with more than 145 points scored, its current matchup’s total.
- Three of the Bruins’ six games this season have had more than 145 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 7.1 more points per game, 152.1, than this matchup’s total of 145 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.3 fewer points per game (135.7) than this game’s total of 145 points.
- The Bulldogs’ average point total in outings this year is 141.4, 3.6 points fewer than the total in this game.
- The average total in Belmont’s games this year is 1.4 more points than the point total of 145 for this outing.
Drake vs. Belmont Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Drake has won two out of the four games in which it has been favored.
- Drake has covered the spread two times over four games with a set spread.
- Drake has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, Drake’s games have hit the over twice out of six chances.
- Belmont has been an underdog in three games this season and has come away with the win one time (33.3%) in those contests.
- Belmont is 4-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, Belmont has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Belmont’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Drake Key Players
- Tucker DeVries posts 19.4 points and 1.8 assists per game — both team highs. He is also posting 5.8 rebounds, shooting 46.0% from the field and 40.5% from downtown with 2.8 made 3-pointers per game.
- Roman Penn leads the Bulldogs at 5.4 assists per game, while also putting up 4.5 rebounds and 12.2 points.
- Garrett Sturtz puts up 9.3 points, 6.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 1.0 steal and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Darnell Brodie paces his squad in rebounds per contest (7.1), and also posts 9.0 points and 1.1 assists. At the other end, he puts up 0.3 steals and 1.0 block.
- D.J. Wilkins posts 8.3 points, 1.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Belmont Key Players
- Ben Sheppard is No. 1 on the Bruins in scoring (19.3 points per game) and rebounding (5.2), and averages 3.1 assists. He also puts up 1.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Cade Tyson gets the Bruins 13.5 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game. He also puts up 1.0 steal and 0.4 blocked shots.
- The Bruins get 11.8 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game from Drew Friberg.
- Ja’Kobi Gillespie gives the Bruins 8.8 points, 2.1 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game. He also averages 1.4 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- The Bruins get 7.3 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game from Even Brauns.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!