NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, January 29, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Lincoln Financial Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Patriots vs Cardinals, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Philadelphia Eagles (14-3) and San Francisco 49ers (13-4) will hit the field in the NFC Championship game at Lincoln Financial Field on Sunday, January 29, 2023.
Postseason NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
LB T.J. Edwards: Unknown (Ankle), CB Avonte Maddox: Unknown (Toe)
RB Christian McCaffrey: Unknown (Calf), RB Elijah Mitchell: Questionable (Groin), WR Deebo Samuel: Unknown (Ankle), QB Jimmy Garoppolo: Out (Ankle), OT Trent Williams: Unknown (Nir-rest), DE Charles Omenihu: Unknown (Oblique), CB Ambry Thomas: Questionable (Ankle)
Eagles vs. 49ers Key Stats
- Eagles games have had more than 45.5 points scored on eight occasions in the regular season and playoffs.
- 49ers games have finished with over 45.5 points scored eight times in the regular season and playoffs.
- These two teams scored a combined average of 54.6 points per game in the regular season, higher than the total for this matchup by 9.1 points.
- These teams surrendered a combined 36.5 points per game in the regular season, nine fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The over/under for this game is 45.5 points, 0.1 more than the average point total for Eagles games in the regular season.
- 49ers games averaged 42.2 total points in the regular season, 3.3 fewer than the total for this matchup.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Eagles vs. 49ers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Eagles won 14 of the 16 games they were favored on the moneyline during the regular season (87.5%). They are 1-0 as the moneyline favorite in the playoffs.
- The Eagles won eight games against the spread in the regular season, failing to cover nine times, and they are 1-0-0 ATS in the postseason.
- When playing as at least 2.5-point favorites this season (regular season and playoffs), the Eagles have an ATS record of 9-8.
- The Eagles and their opponents combined to go over the point total 10 out of 17 times in the regular season, and zero of one in the playoffs.
- The 49ers lost the only game they played as underdogs during the regular season, and have gone 0-0 in the postseason.
- The 49ers had 11 wins in 17 games against the spread in the regular season. In the postseason they are 2-0-0 ATS.
- The 49ers had nine of their 17 games hit the over in the regular season, and one of two in the playoffs.
Eagles Player Prop Bets
Jalen Hurts to throw for 250+ yards (-114)
- Hurts has been a dual threat for Philadelphia this season. He has 3,701 passing yards, completing 66.5% of his passes and throwing 22 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 760 yards (50.7 ypg) on 165 carries with 13 rushing touchdowns.
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Hurts is set at 250, 3.3 more yards than his season average of 246.7.
Miles Sanders to run for 55+ yards (+100)
- Sanders has racked up 1,269 yards on 259 carries while finding paydirt 11 times.
- Sanders is racking up 74.6 rushing yards per game this season, outpacing Sunday’s prop total of 55 yards.
A.J. Brown to have 70+ yards receiving (-129)
- Brown leads his squad with 1,496 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 88 receptions (out of 146 targets) and scored 11 touchdowns.
- Brown’s 88 receiving yards per game are 18 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (70).
49ers Player Prop Bets
- Jimmy Garoppolo has compiled 2,437 yards on 67.2% passing while collecting 16 touchdown passes with four interceptions this season.
Christian McCaffrey to run for 65+ yards (+115)
- The team’s top rusher, McCaffrey, has carried the ball 244 times for 1,139 yards (67 per game), with eight touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 741 receiving yards (43.6 per game) on 85 catches with five receiving touchdowns.
Brandon Aiyuk to have 50+ yards receiving (+105)
- Aiyuk paces his squad with 1,015 receiving yards on 78 catches with eight touchdowns.
- Aiyuk is averaging 59.7 receiving yards per game, 9.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (50).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!