NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Fort Myers, Florida
- Venue: Alico Arena
- Line: FGCU -4.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): FGCU -192, Stetson +155
The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (16-12, 6-9 ASUN) hope to halt a three-game home losing streak when hosting the Stetson Hatters (15-11, 10-5 ASUN) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET.
FGCU vs. Stetson Key Stats
- FGCU has played three games with over 143.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, this season.
- The Hatters have played in four games this year (44.4% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 143.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.4 more points per game (146.9) than this game’s total of 143.5 points.
- FGCU and Stetson have seen its opponents average a combined 2.1 fewer points per game than the over/under of 143.5 set in this game.
- The Eagles’ average point total in outings this year is 139.9, 3.6 points below the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Stetson’s games this year is 4.8 more points than the point total of 143.5 for this outing.
FGCU vs. Stetson Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- FGCU has lost both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- FGCU is 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- FGCU has not covered a spread (0-2) when it is at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Games involving FGCU have hit the over three times out of nine chances this season.
- Stetson has been an underdog in four games this season and has come away with the win one time (25%) in those contests.
- Stetson has covered the spread five times over nine games with a set spread.
- Stetson is winless against the spread when it has played as 4.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- Stetson’s games have gone over the total four times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
FGCU Key Players
- Zach Anderson leads the Eagles at 7.1 rebounds per game, while also averaging 2.2 assists and 12.2 points.
- Chase Johnston posts 12 points, 2.5 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game. Defensively, he averag