NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Where: Fairfax, Virginia
- Venue: EagleBank Arena
- Line: George Mason -5.5
- Point Total: 137.5
- Moneyline (To Win): George Mason -263, La Salle +207
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on George Mason vs La Salle, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The La Salle Explorers (13-13, 7-6 A-10) will try to extend a five-game winning streak when hitting the road against the George Mason Patriots (15-12, 7-7 A-10) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at EagleBank Arena. It airs at 4:00 PM ET on MASN2.
George Mason vs. La Salle Key Stats
- George Mason has played four games with more than 137.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this year.
- This year, five of the Explorers’ eight total matchups have gone over 137.5 total points scored.
- Between them, these two teams average 1.7 more points per game (139.2) than this matchup’s total (137.5).
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 139.5 points per game, 2.0 more than the point total in this game.
- The average over/under the Patriots have had set in games this season is 0.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for La Salle this year is 3.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
George Mason vs. La Salle Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, George Mason has been favored seven times and won four of those games.
- George Mason has gone 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- George Mason has an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, George Mason’s games have hit the over four times out of eight chances.
- La Salle has come away with three wins in the five contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- La Salle has covered the spread six times in eight games with a set spread.
- In games it has played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, La Salle has a perfect ATS record of 3-0.
- This season, La Salle’s games have hit the over three times.
- Spread Prediction:
La Salle (+5.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
George Mason Key Players
- Josh Oduro averages 15.5 points and 8.3 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also putting up 2.7 assists, shooting 56% from the field.
- De’Von Cooper is averaging 10.5 points, 2.9 assists and 3.6 rebounds per contest.
- Ronald Polite is tops on his team in assists per contest (3.8), and also averages 10.7 points and 3 rebounds. Defensively, he tallies 1 steal and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Victor Bailey Jr. is averaging 11.8 points, 1.6 assists and 3.2 rebounds per game.
- Davonte Gaines posts 6.7 points, 6.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.5 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
La Salle Key Players
- Fousseyni Drame is putting up a team-high 5.8 rebounds per contest. And he is contributing 9.3 points and 0.8 assists, making 43.7% of his shots from the field.
- Anwar Gill is putting up 8.1 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game, making 44.6% of his shots from the floor.
- The Explorers get 8.9 points, 2.3 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game from Jhamir Brickus.
- Josh Nickelberry gets the Explorers 10.8 points, 2.8 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game. He also averages 0.5 steals and 0 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!