NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Charles E. Smith Athletic Center
- Line: George Washington -1.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): George Washington -119, George Mason -103
The George Mason Patriots (14-12, 6-7 A-10) will visit the George Washington Colonials (12-13, 6-6 A-10) after dropping three road games in a row. It tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 15, 2023.
George Washington vs. George Mason Key Stats
- George Washington has played five games with more than 146.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, this year.
- Four of the Patriots’ eight games this season have had more than 146.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 0.5 fewer points per game (146) than this game’s total of 146.5 points.
- George Washington and George Mason have seen its opponents average a combined 1.7 fewer points per game than the point total of 146.5 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Colonials have had in their matchups this season is 6.2 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average total in George Mason’s games this year is 8.4 fewer points than the point total of 146.5 for this outing.
George Washington vs. George Mason Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- George Washington has entered the game as favorites three times this season and won once.
- George Washington has put together a record of 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
- George Washington has yet to cover the spread (0-3) when it is at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving George Washington have hit the over six times out of eight chances this season.
- George Mason was defeated in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- George Mason has covered the spread in a game three times this season (3-5-0).
- George Mason is winless against the spread when they are 1.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- Games involving George Mason have hit the over four times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
George Mason (+1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
George Washington Key Players
- Brendan Adams is putting up 17.6 points, 2.8 assists and 4.3 rebounds per contest.
- Ricky Lindo Jr. paces his team in rebounds per game (7.4), and also puts up 10.1 points and 1.0 assists. Defensively, he averages 1.2 steals and 1.0 block.
- Maximus Edwards puts up 11.0 points, 6.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Hunter Dean is putting up 7.9 points, 1.2 assists and 5.4 rebounds per contest.
George Mason Key Players
- Josh Oduro is the Patriots’ top scorer (15.3 points per game) and rebounder (8.2), and puts up 2.7 assists.
- De’Von Cooper gives the Patriots 10.6 points, 3.5 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game. He also averages 0.8 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Ronald Polite paces the Patriots in assists (3.9 per game), and posts 10.6 points and 3.0 rebounds. He also posts 1.1 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Victor Bailey Jr. is posting 11.8 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, making 44.9% of his shots from the floor and 47.0% from 3-point range, with 2.3 triples per contest.
- The Patriots receive 7.1 points, 6.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game from Davonte Gaines.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!