NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Venue: First National Bank Arena
- Line: Georgia State -1.5
- Point Total: 129.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Georgia State -109, Arkansas State -109
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Georgia State vs Arkansas State, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Georgia State Panthers (10-17, 3-12 Sun Belt) will look to stop a four-game losing run when they visit the Arkansas State Red Wolves (10-18, 2-13 Sun Belt) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023. The Red Wolves have dropped three games in a row.
Georgia State vs. Arkansas State Key Stats
- Out of six games thus far this year, Georgia State has played three with over 129.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total.
- The Red Wolves have played in three games this year (75% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 129.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.9 more points per game (131.4) than this game’s over/under of 129.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 134.9 points per game, 5.4 more than the over/under in this game.
- The Panthers’ average point total in outings this season is 134.3, 4.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Arkansas State this season is 2.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Georgia State vs. Arkansas State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Georgia State has won both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Georgia State has gone 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 1.5-point favorites or more, Georgia State has an ATS record of 2-1.
- Games involving Georgia State have hit the over three times out of four chances this season.
- Arkansas State has been posted as the underdog four times this season but has yet walk away from any of those games with an upset.
- Arkansas State has covered the spread twice in four games with a set spread.
- Arkansas State is 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- All of Arkansas State’s games have gone over the total this season.
- Spread Prediction:
Arkansas State (+1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Georgia State Key Players
- Ja’Heim Hudson is tops on his squad in rebounds per game (7.1), and also averages 10.5 points and 1 assists. At the other end, he posts 1 steal and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Jamaine Mann is averaging 10.7 points, 1.6 assists and 5 rebounds per game.
- Brenden Tucker averages 12.4 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, shooting 38.1% from the floor and 30.8% from downtown with 1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Evan Johnson is putting up 9.3 points, 2.3 assists and 2.1 rebounds per game.
Arkansas State Key Players
- Omar El-Sheikh is putting up team highs in points (11.2 per game) and rebounds (9.4). And he is producing 0.6 assists, making 49.3% of his shots from the floor.
- Caleb Fields is recording a team-leading 4.6 assists per game. He’s also contributing 10.8 points and 3.2 rebounds, sinking 42.9% of his shots from the field.
- The Red Wolves get 9.9 points, 2.4 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game from Terrance Ford Jr..
- Markise Davis gives the Red Wolves 9.3 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1 assists per contest. He also averages 0.9 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Avery Felts gives the Red Wolves 8.1 points, 2.5 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game. He also delivers 1 steal and 0.1 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!