NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 19, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Fertitta Center
- Line: Houston -13.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Houston -1111, Memphis +654
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Houston vs Memphis, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Houston Cougars (24-2, 12-1 AAC) take a six-game win streak into a home matchup against the Memphis Tigers (20-6, 10-3 AAC), winners of three straight. It tips at 3:00 PM ET (on ESPN) on Sunday, February 19, 2023.
Houston vs. Memphis Key Stats
- Houston and its opponent have combined to score over 141.5 points, the current matchup’s over/under, in three of seven games this year.
- Three of the Tigers’ five games this season have gone over 141.5 total points scored.
- Houston and Memphis average 14.8 more points between them than the over/under of 141.5 for this matchup.
- Houston and Memphis have seen its opponents average a combined 13.1 fewer points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set in this game.
- The average total the Cougars have had set in games this year is 10.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Memphis’ games this year is 12.1 more points than the point total of 141.5 for this outing.
Houston vs. Memphis Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Houston has won six out of the seven games in which it has been favored.
- Houston has covered the spread four times this season (4-3-0).
- Houston has yet to cover a spread (0-2) when it is at least 13.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Houston have hit the over four times out of five chances this season.
- Memphis came away victorious in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- Memphis has covered the spread one time over five games with a set spread.
- This year, Memphis’ games have hit the over twice.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Houston Key Players
- Marcus Sasser is tops on his squad in points per game (16.5), and also averages 2.7 rebounds and 3.3 assists. At the other end, he posts 1.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Jamal Shead posts a team-leading 5.7 assists per game. He is also posting 9.3 points and 3.3 rebounds, shooting 40.5% from the floor and 33.3% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Jarace Walker is posting 11.6 points, 1.7 assists and 6.4 rebounds per contest.
- J’wan Roberts paces his team in rebounds per contest (7.0), and also averages 9.8 points and 1.0 assists. Defensively, he delivers 0.7 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Tramon Mark is putting up 9.7 points, 1.8 assists and 4.7 rebounds per contest.
Memphis Key Players
- DeAndre Williams is the Tigers’ top rebounder (8.1 per game), and he contributes 17.3 points and 2.8 assists.
- The Tigers get 7.4 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game from Elijah McCadden.
- Keonte Kennedy gets the Tigers 9.5 points, 2.6 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest. He also averages 1.0 steal and 0.1 blocked shots.
- The Tigers receive 5.1 points, 4.6 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from Chandler Lawson.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!