NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Physical Education Complex
- Line: Howard -6.5
- Point Total: 157.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Howard -285, Coppin State +223
The Howard Bison (16-10, 8-1 MEAC) will attempt to continue an eight-game winning stretch when visiting the Coppin State Eagles (6-20, 1-8 MEAC) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Physical Education Complex. This matchup is at 4:00 PM ET.
Howard vs. Coppin State Key Stats
- Howard has played two games with more than 157.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this season.
- This season, three of the Eagles’ six total matchups have gone over 157.5 total points scored.
- Howard and Coppin State combine to average 9.7 fewer points per game than the total of 157.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.4 more points per game, 158.9, than this game’s over/under of 157.5 points.
- The average point total for Bison games this season is 9.4 fewer points than the over/under of 157.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Coppin State this year is 1.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Howard vs. Coppin State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Howard has been listed as the favorite in three games and won them all.
- Howard has covered the spread in each of its four games with a set spread.
- Howard is a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Howard’s games have gone over the total once out of six chances this season.
- Coppin State has been underdogs in three games this season, however, it has failed to come away with a win in any of those games.
- Coppin State has covered the spread one time in five games with a set spread.
- Coppin State is winless against the spread when they are 6.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This year, Coppin State’s games have hit the over twice.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Howard Key Players
- William Settle averages a team-high 6.0 rebounds per contest. In addition, he’s averaging 11.2 points and 1.2 assists, shooting 40.5% from the floor.
- Jelani Williams is posting 9.0 points, 2.0 assists and 4.2 rebounds per contest.
- Jordan Wood is posting 9.0 points, 0.8 assists and 3.5 rebounds per contest.
- Shy Odom is averaging 10.0 points, 1.2 assists and 3.8 rebounds per contest.
Coppin State Key Players
- Nendah Tarke is averaging a team-leading 6.0 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 12.2 points and 2.1 assists, making 40.8% of his shots from the floor and 31.8% from 3-point range, with 1.1 triples per contest.
- Justin Steers gets the Eagles 8.6 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest. He also averages 0.8 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
- The Eagles get 6.3 points, 3.5 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game from Kam’Ron Cunningham.
- Mike Hood gets the Eagles 8.5 points, 2.0 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game. He also puts up 0.5 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!