NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Moscow, Idaho
- Venue: ICCU Arena
- Line: Idaho -2.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Idaho -136, Northern Arizona +112
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Idaho vs Northern Arizona, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (7-21, 3-12 Big Sky) will try to snap an eight-game road losing streak at the Idaho Vandals (10-17, 4-10 Big Sky) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET.
Idaho vs. Northern Arizona Key Stats
- The Lumberjacks have played two games this year that had more than 145.5 total points scored.
- These teams average 147.5 points per game combined, 2.0 more than the total of 145.5.
- Idaho and Northern Arizona have seen its opponents average a combined 1.9 more points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set in this matchup.
- The average total in Vandals games this season is 3.4 more points than the over/under of 145.5 in this game.
- The average total in Northern Arizona’s games this year is 0.5 more points than the point total of 145.5 in this outing.
Idaho vs. Northern Arizona Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Idaho will play as the favorite for the first time this season.
- Northern Arizona was defeated in both of the games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Northern Arizona has covered the spread four times over five games with a set spread.
- Northern Arizona has a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, three of Northern Arizona’s games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
Northern Arizona (+2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Idaho Key Players
- Isaac Jones is tops on his team in both points (19.8) and rebounds (7.7) per contest, and also averages 1.6 assists. At the other end, he averages 0.7 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Divant’e Moffitt is tops on the Vandals at 5.2 assists per game, while also averaging 2.9 rebounds and 19.2 points.
- Nigel Burris averages 8.4 points, 5.1 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game, shooting 51.7% from the field and 42.7% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Yusef Salih puts up 7.1 points, 1.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, shooting 34.1% from the field and 33.1% from downtown with 1.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Rashad Smith is averaging 5.2 points, 1.2 assists and 2.8 rebounds per game.
Northern Arizona Key Players
- Carson Towt tops the Lumberjacks in rebounding (7.8 per game) and assists (3.1), and puts up 9.8 points. He also averages 0.6 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Jalen Cole is the Lumberjacks’ top scorer (16.9 points per game) and assist man (2.6), and delivers 3.3 rebounds.
- The Lumberjacks receive 12.4 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game from Xavier Fuller.
- The Lumberjacks receive 8.2 points, 5.2 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game from Nik Mains.
- The Lumberjacks get 6.1 points, 1.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game from Liam Lloyd.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!