NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Bloomington, Indiana
- Venue: Assembly Hall
- Line: Indiana -5.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Indiana -256, Illinois +203
The Indiana Hoosiers (18-8, 9-6 Big Ten) will host the Illinois Fighting Illini (17-8, 8-6 Big Ten) after winning five home games in a row. It begins at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023.
Indiana vs. Illinois Key Stats
- Indiana has played two games with more than 142.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this year.
- The Fighting Illini have played in three games this season (50% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 142.5 points.
- Between them, these two teams average 8.7 more points per game (151.2) than this game’s over/under (142.5).
- Indiana and Illinois have seen its opponents average a combined 10.5 fewer points per game than the point total of 142.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total for Hoosiers games this year is 0.4 more points than the total of 142.5 in this game.
- The average total for Illinois’ games this year is 2.3 fewer points than the point total of 142.5 in this outing.
Indiana vs. Illinois Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Indiana has won four out of the six games in which it has been favored.
- Indiana has registered a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- Indiana is winless against the spread when they are 5.5-point favorites or more (0-2).
- This season, Indiana’s games have hit the over twice.
- Illinois was defeated in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- Illinois is 5-1-0 against the spread this year.
- Illinois’ games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Indiana Key Players
- Trayce Jackson-Davis paces the Hoosiers with 20.3 points per game and 11.3 rebounds (sixth in the country), while also posting 3.7 assists.
- Jalen Hood-Schifino leads his squad in assists per game (4.1), and also averages 12.6 points and 3.9 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 1 steal and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Race Thompson is posting 7.8 points, 1.1 assists and 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Miller Kopp is averaging 7.9 points, 1.1 assists and 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Malik Reneau puts up 6.7 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.5 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
Illinois Key Players
- Terrence Shannon Jr. is the Fighting Illini’s top scorer (17 points per game), and he contributes 3 assists and 5 rebounds.
- Coleman Hawkins leads the Fighting Illini in rebounding (6.5 per game) and assists (3.2), and puts up 9.8 points. He also averages 0.9 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- The Fighting Illini get 11.7 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game from Matthew Mayer.
- Dain Dainja is posting 10.2 points, 6 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest, making 66.9% of his shots from the field (eighth in the nation).
- Jayden Epps gets the Fighting Illini 10 points, 2 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game. He also delivers 0.6 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!