NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 19, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Where: Evanston, Illinois
- Venue: Welsh-Ryan Arena
- Line: Iowa -1.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Iowa -112, Northwestern -108
The Northwestern Wildcats (19-7, 10-5 Big Ten) will try to build on a four-game winning run when hosting the Iowa Hawkeyes (17-9, 9-6 Big Ten) at 6:30 PM ET on Sunday, February 19, 2023 at Welsh-Ryan Arena. The matchup airs on BTN.
Iowa vs. Northwestern Key Stats
- Out of seven games so far this year, Iowa has played six with over 145.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- Two of the Wildcats’ nine games this season have gone over 145.5 total points scored.
- Between them, these two teams average 3.5 more points per game (149) than this game’s total (145.5).
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.2 fewer points per game (135.3) than this game’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- The Hawkeyes’ average point total in matchups this year is 154.5, 9.0 points higher than the total in this game.
- Northwestern’s games this year have averaged a total of 130.0 points, 15.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Iowa vs. Northwestern Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Iowa has been listed as the favorite three times this season and has won all of those games.
- Iowa has covered the spread in a matchup three times this season (3-4-0).
- Iowa is 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Iowa’s games have gone over the total six times out of nine chances this season.
- Northwestern has come away with four wins in the six contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Northwestern has gone 6-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it was an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, Northwestern has gone 4-2 against the spread.
- This year, Northwestern’s games have hit the over four times.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Iowa Key Players
- Kris Murray is tops on the Hawkeyes with 21.0 points per game and 8.3 rebounds, while also putting up 1.8 assists.
- Filip Rebraca puts up 14.0 points, 7.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.5 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Tony Perkins puts up 11.8 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game, shooting 42.3% from the field.
- Connor McCaffery averages a team-best 3.6 assists per game. He is also putting up 7.1 points and 3.8 rebounds, shooting 41.1% from the floor and 36.7% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Payton Sandfort puts up 9.6 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, shooting 39.4% from the floor and 32.8% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
Northwestern Key Players
- The Wildcats get 15.1 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game from Chase Audige.
- Ty Berry gets the Wildcats 8.5 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest. He also posts 1.5 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Robbie Beran gets the Wildcats 8.5 points, 5.0 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest. He also averages 0.6 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Matthew Nicholson is averaging a team-leading 5.7 rebounds per contest. And he is contributing 6.1 points and 1.3 assists, making 56.5% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!