NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: HBCUGo
- Where: Jackson, Mississippi
- Venue: Williams Assembly Center
- Line: Jackson State -1.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Jackson State -109, Alcorn State -109
The Jackson State Tigers (9-17, 8-5 SWAC) carry a three-game win streak into a home contest with the Alcorn State Braves (14-11, 11-2 SWAC), winners of five straight. It starts at 4:00 PM ET (on HBCUGo) on Saturday, February 18, 2023.
Jackson State vs. Alcorn State Key Stats
- Jackson State has played one game with over 141.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this season.
- The Braves have yet to play a game that went over 141.5 total points scored this season.
- The two teams average a combined 6.0 fewer points per game (135.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.8 more points per game (147.3) than this game’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- The average point total for Tigers games this year is 2.4 more points than the total of 141.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Alcorn State this season is 2.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Jackson State vs. Alcorn State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Jackson State won the only game it has played as the favorite this season.
- Jackson State has covered the spread in a matchup one time this season (1-3-0).
- Jackson State has yet to cover a spread when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, Jackson State’s games have hit the over once out of three chances.
- Alcorn State came away victorious in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- Alcorn State has gone 1-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, Alcorn State has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This year, Alcorn State’s games have yet to hit the over once.
- Spread Prediction:
Alcorn State (+1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Jackson State Key Players
- Ken Evans posts 11.3 points and 2.9 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also averaging 4.6 rebounds, shooting 36% from the floor and 33.3% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Romelle Mansel averages 8 points, 5.4 rebounds and 2 assists per contest, shooting 54% from the floor.
- Coltie Young averages 10.8 points, 3.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Zeke Cook posts a team-leading 5.7 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 6.8 points and 0.5 assists, shooting 45.4% from the field.
- Trace Young puts up a team-best 5.7 rebounds per contest. He is also putting up 10.6 points and 1 assists, shooting 36.2% from the floor and 29.7% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
Alcorn State Key Players
- Byron Joshua is the Braves’ top assist man (3.8 per game), and he delivers 10.6 points and 3.8 rebounds.
- Jeremiah Kendall is the Braves’ top rebounder (7.2 per game), and he averages 10 points and 0.5 assists.
- Dominic Brewton is the Braves’ top scorer (13.6 points per game), and he contributes 2 assists and 3.9 rebounds.
- Dontrell McQuarter is posting 7.4 points, 4.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest, making 48.4% of his shots from the field.
- Keondre Montgomery gives the Braves 11.1 points, 4.5 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.5 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!