NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Venue: Gallagher-Iba Arena
- Line: Kansas -1.5
- Point Total: 140
- Moneyline (To Win): Kansas -126, Oklahoma State +104
The Oklahoma State Cowboys (16-9, 7-5 Big 12) will try to extend a five-game winning streak when hosting the Kansas Jayhawks (20-5, 8-4 Big 12) on Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at Gallagher-Iba Arena. This contest is at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN.
Kansas vs. Oklahoma State Key Stats
- Kansas has played three games with over 140 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this year.
- One of the Cowboys’ six games this season has had more than 140 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 5.4 more points per game (145.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 140 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.7 fewer points per game (131.3) than this matchup’s total of 140 points.
- The Jayhawks’ average point total in outings this season is 144.1, 4.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for Oklahoma State this year is 7.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Kansas vs. Oklahoma State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Kansas has been the favorite in five games this season and won two (40%) of those contests.
- Kansas has put together a record of 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 1.5-point favorites or more, Kansas has an ATS record of 1-4.
- Games involving Kansas have hit the over twice out of six chances this season.
- Oklahoma State has been chosen as underdogs in three games this year and has walked away with the win one time (33.3%) in those games.
- Oklahoma State has registered a 4-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, Oklahoma State has an ATS record of 1-2.
- This season, Oklahoma State’s games have hit the over once.
- Spread Prediction:
Oklahoma State (+1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Kansas Key Players
- Jalen Wilson puts up 20.6 points and 8.3 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also averaging 2.6 assists, shooting 42.2% from the floor and 36.3% from beyond the arc with 2.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Kevin McCullar posts 10.6 points, 7.5 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 2.3 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Gradey Dick puts up 14.2 points, 5.0 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, shooting 45.5% from the field and 42.5% from downtown with 2.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Dajuan Harris paces the Jayhawks at 6.0 assists per game, while also putting up 2.4 rebounds and 8.2 points. He is eighth in college basketball in assists.
- KJ Adams averages 10.4 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.8 steals and 1.0 block.
Oklahoma State Key Players
- Kalib Boone is the Cowboys’ top scorer (11.9 points per game) and assist man (1.3), and produces 5.5 rebounds.
- Avery Anderson III is posting a team-best 3.4 assists per game. He’s also producing 11.1 points and 3.5 rebounds, making 39.9% of his shots from the floor.
- Moussa Cisse is averaging a team-leading 8.2 rebounds per contest. And he is delivering 7.0 points and 0.6 assists, making 57.8% of his shots from the field.
- The Cowboys receive 11.2 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game from Bryce Thompson.
- John-Michael Wright is putting up 9.5 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest, making 38.9% of his shots from the field and 36.6% from 3-point range, with 1.8 triples per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!