NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Muncie, Indiana
- Venue: John E. Worthen Arena
- Line: Kent State -3.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Kent State -175, Ball State +142
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Kent State vs Ball State, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Ball State Cardinals (19-8, 10-4 MAC) will look to extend a three-game home winning streak when taking on the Kent State Golden Flashes (22-5, 12-2 MAC) on Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at John E. Worthen Arena, airing at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Kent State vs. Ball State Key Stats
- Kent State and its opponent have combined to score over 140.5 points, the current matchup’s point total, in four of nine games this year.
- The Cardinals games have gone over 140.5 total points scored in eight of 11 total matchups this year.
- Kent State and Ball State combine to average 11.2 more points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 133.3 points per game, 7.2 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The average total the Golden Flashes have had set in matchups this season is 1.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for Ball State this year is 5.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Kent State vs. Ball State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Kent State has been favored in nine games this season and picked up the win in all of them.
- Kent State has put together a 7-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games it was favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, Kent State has gone 7-2 against the spread.
- Kent State’s games have gone over the total four times out of 11 chances this season.
- Ball State has come away with one win in the three contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Ball State has covered the spread six times in 11 games with a set spread.
- Ball State is 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Ball State’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
Kent State (-3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Kent State Key Players
- Malique Jacobs is putting up 12.1 points, 3.5 assists and 5 rebounds per contest.
- Miryne Thomas leads the Golden Flashes at 5.3 rebounds per game, while also averaging 0.6 assists and 10.9 points.
- Cli’Ron Hornbeak is tops on his team in rebounds per game (5.3), and also averages 5.7 points and 0.3 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Chris Payton puts up 5.2 points, 4.4 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.3 steals and 1 block.
Ball State Key Players
- Payton Sparks is the Cardinals’ top rebounder (8.5 per game), and he produces 12.9 points and 2 assists.
- The Cardinals receive 11.9 points, 3.8 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game from Demarius Jacobs.
- Jaylin Sellers is averaging 13.6 points, 3.7 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, making 49.6% of his shots from the floor and 48.5% from beyond the arc, with 1.8 treys per game.
- The Cardinals get 7.7 points, 5.6 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game from Mickey Pearson Jr..
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!